129, 144, 170 ❁ 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘺𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘯

∞༺♡༻✧
"𝑖 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑖𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑘"
"𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠.....𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑧𝑖𝑛𝑔?"
"𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑠𝑎𝑑"
∞༺♡༻✧

as soon as i walked into corbyn and i'd apartment, i almost gagged. pur whole apartment reeked. i don't know what it was that was smelling bad, but our whole apartment smelt so bad.
"corbyn, honey? where are you?" i called out.
"in the kitchen, baby!"
i dropped my school bag down on the couch and made my way into the kitchen, where i almost gagged from how bad it smelt.
"look, baby, i made us a lasagna!" corbyn said excitedly.
he moved aside, showcasing his lasagna. it looked way overcooked and it almost looked like it was smashed.
the smell is a different story.
"this looks.....appetizing?" i laughed, making corbyn frown.
"it is! okay, i know it might not smell the best, but i promise it's good," he said, trying to convince me.
"whatever you say," i shrugged.
corbyn cut us both a piece of lasagna, if you could even call it that, and put them both on two plates. he walked over to where i was sitting at the table and placed the lasagna in front of me, along with a fork.
"corbyn, sweetheart, are you sure this is edible?" i asked, poking at it with my fork.
"yes, it's edible. please just try it," he sighed.
i nodded and took a small bite, instantly cringing.
"corbyn, i'm sorry, honey, i can't swallow that," i said, gagging on the food.
i ran to the trash can and spit it out, coughing.
"okay, it's not that bad. i'll eat this whole piece, it's probably really good," he stated.
i stood against the counter and watched him cut a piece off and then stick it in his mouth.
he chewed for about two seconds before tensing up.
"how is it, corbs?" i mocked.
"i-i think i'm gonna be sick," he whimpered.
he wasn't joking.
he shot up from the table and bolted to the bathroom, gags being heard.
i laughed at him as i grabbed the two plates and threw the lasagna in the trash can, along with the whole pan.
after corbyn was finished in the bathroom, he sulked back out to the kitchen and nodded yes to the frozen pizza in my hand.

𖧷

i was finishing up my nightly routine in the bathroom, as it was getting late.
corbyn was already laying in bed, waiting for me.
i walked out of the bathroom and crawled into bed next to corbyn, who looked like he was on the verge of tears.
"what's wrong, baby?" i asked.
"nothing."
"you look sad. why?" i demanded.
"because! all i wanted to do was make a nice dinner for my beautiful girlfriend to come home too, and i couldn't even do that! i just suck at everything," he sighed.
i shook my head and leaned forward, pressing a lingering kiss to his forehead.
"hun, you do not suck. don't talk about yourself like that. you fucked up the lasagna, so what? it's no big deal, we still had a good night," i assured.
"i know, but it would have been better if i didn't fuck it up. i could have been like, 'look what i made for you' and you would have been all happy and i would have felt like a half decent boyfriend," he said, his big blue eyes glossing over.
"what do you mean by 'half decent boyfriend?' i asked.
"i mean, i'm a fucking terrible boyfriend," he whispered.
i stared at him for a few seconds before lightly slapping him across the face.
"ow! why did you do that?" he whined.
"get your head out of your ass, corbyn! why the fuck would you ever think you're a terrible boyfriend? you are the beat boyfriend in the world. maybe you fucked up the lasagna, but your heart was in the right place and that's what matters. sweetheart, i can't believe you think that," i said, rubbing his shoulder.
"i just wish i could do something nice for you," he sighed.
"you do something nice for me everyday just by waking up next to me. i mean, come on, corbyn. you make my coffee every morning and dry my hair for me all the time. you risk seeing your fans at the store while you're buying tampons for me and you never go asleep until i'm asleep, just so you can make sure i'm getting the sleep i need. regardless of what you think of yourself, i think you're the most amazing man in the world. don't let anyone tell you different," i assured.
he smiled his cute little smile and pulled me on top of his body so i was straddling his lap. his hand rubbed up and down my sides as i laid down on top of him and started kissing all over his face.
i leaned down further and started kissing his neck, lightly sucking on the tender skin i left a mark on last night.
"oh, don't start. you have class early tomorrow and if you keep going, we're going to be up all night," he warned, his hand already starting to roam.
"i don't mind," i whispered, setting him off.
he reached over and turned the light off on our bedside table and we buried ourselves between the sheets, engaging ourselves in a heavy make out session.

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟳/𝟮𝟯/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧