20, 61, 84, 88 ❁ 𝘫𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀
"𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑒"
"𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑑"
"𝑚𝑚𝑚.....𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑚"
"𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠"
∞༺♡༻✧

"c'mom, just one movie?" my boyfriend, jack, whined.
"i dont like horror movies jack," i protested.
"but i'll be right next to you, you'll be fine!"
i sighed and shook my head, starting to get annoyed.
jack has been begging me for the last hour and a half to watch some new horror movie with him.
i hate horror movies, they scare me.
but jack loves them.
so he's been whining and pouting and begging me to watch it with him.
"if you watch it with me, i'll cuddle you extra tonight and tomorrow and i'll let you sleep in that hoodie you keep asking for," he said.
"you promise?" i asked.
he stuck his pinkie out and i wrapped mine around his.
"i promise."
"you'll be the death of me, jack", i laughed.
i grabbed the blankets while jack turned on the movie.
i cuddled into his side and he played the movie.
the beginning wasn't too bad, but it slowly started to get really scary.
"i can't believe you dragged me into this," i said, cuddling further into jack's side.
he rubbed my side and placed a kiss on my forehead, smiling as he did so.
the movie started to get worse and i was really scared, so i latched onto jack and his my face in his neck.
i looked up for one second and instantly started to cry as i witnessed the horrible scene on the tv.
"hey, hey, shh, it's okay," jack said, being quick to turn off the tv.
i wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tight, scared to death.
"oh, baby, i'm sorry. i wouldn't have made you watch it if it was going to scare you this bad," he apologized as he rubbed my back.
he stood up with me still hanging off of him and walked to our room, laying me down in the bed and then laying next to me.
"let's get some sleep, baby. i'm right next to you, your okay," he assured.
"wait, you said you'd let me where the hoodie i like," i reminded.
"shit, i forgot. we're already in bed, can i get it tomorrow?" he asked.
"but you promised," i whined.
he sighed and went to get the hoodie, handing it to me once he got back.
i slipped it on over my t-shirt and the laid back down in his arms.
"mmm.....you're warm," i mumbled into his neck.
he was really warm, he's like a teddy bear.
"i'm really sorry i made you cry. my intentions were never to scare you," he said.
"it's okay, jacky. just hold me tighter," i giggled.
he wrapped his arms around me tighter and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟱/𝟭𝟭/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧