14, 21, 30 ❁ 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘺𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘯

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗽𝗽𝟴𝟭
"𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡?"
"𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑑"
"𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑡𝑒"
∞༺♡༻✧

my eyes fluttered open and a smile automatically made its way into my face.
i turned around in my husband's arms so that i could see him. he was still asleep, but he looked so handsome.
i ran my fingers through his soft blond hair and left a few gentle kisses on his nose.
we finally got married yesterday and it was probably the best day of my whole life, besides meeting him.
he moved around a little, his arms tightening around my waist as he subconsciously pulled me closer.
i smiled and rubbed his back until his eyes opened, the same smile i have on my face growing on his.
"good morning wife," he whispered.
"good morning husband."
he smiled bigger and buried his face in my neck, leaving a few soft kisses.
"how's your head?" i asked, referring to how drunk we both got last night.
"honestly, not as bad as i thought. how about you, did you enjoy yourself last night?" he asked.
i only laughed.
last night after we got home, we grabbed a bottle of wine, went to our bathroom and filled the bathtub, stripped, then laid in the bathtub together and got drunk off the bottle of wine.
typically, couples do other things after they get married, but corbyn and i entertained ourselves by sharing a bottle of wine and getting drunk.
"yesterday was the best day of my life," i whispered, then pecked his lips.
we stayed wrapped in each other's arms, cuddling as close as possible for at least another hour.
corbyn and i have both been the cuddly type. whenever we're not busy, you'll find us cuddling.
all of a sudden, i heard corbyn softly snoring. i smiled, knowing he fell back asleep on me.
i knew he was probably really tired from partying yesterday, so i carefully moved his arms off of me so that i wouldn't wake him up. i quietly moved out of bed to go make breakfast, but i heard him whine from behind me.
i turned around to see him awake again, staring up at me.
"come back to bed," he whined, making grabby hands at me.
i sighed and just crossed my arms over my chest.
"i'm going to make breakfast, you want food or not?" i asked.
"well, yeah, but i'll make it. your pancakes suck, no offense," he shrugged.
"corbyn!" i yelled.
"well! did you want me to lie?"
i shook my head and held my middle finger up at him.
"that isn't appropriate," he said.
"but getting in the bathtub naked and getting drunk off of wine is appropriate?" i asked.
"ughh, just shut up and come cuddle with me," he continued whining.
i gave in and crawled back into bed and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"we've been married one day and we already fight like an old couple," i joked.
"yeah, well, i wouldn't want to fight with anyone but you," he said.
"oh, corbyn, shut up and sleep. i'm already whipped for you, i don't need your cute comments," i replied.
he only yawned and cuddled further into me as we both fell back asleep.

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟱/𝟮𝟰/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧