𝕡𝕠𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕚𝕕𝕤 ♫ 𝕫𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕟

I laughed aloud as I looked through the many Polaroid pictures I had taken with my boyfriend, Zach.
I keep this box that has every single Polaroid picture Zach and I took together in it.
He is on tour right now and I miss him, so I decided to look through them.
I picked up a picture of the picnic he took me on for our first date. I smiled remembering the picnic and how we talked for a while, but eventually got bored of that so we started throwing grapes at each other.
Then I looked at a picture of the day that we went to the local fair. It was a picture of him holding a giant stuffed elephant that he won for me. My smile grew even bigger as memories of him kissing me at the top of the Ferris wheel flooded my mind.
I looked through a few more pictures before I heard my mom calling my name from downstairs.
"What?" I questioned, annoyed that she was interrupting my thoughts of Zach and I.
"Come downstairs, someone is here to see you," she yelled up.
I sighed, placing all the pictures back in the box. I pushed myself off my bed and walked out of my room and down the stairs. I rounded the corner at the bottom of the stairs and I almost fell backwards.
There Zach stood, his arms wide open and the brightest smile on his face.
My jaw dropped open and my eyes widened.
"Zach," I smiled, sprinting into his arms, a flash going off in the background.
I jumped on him, our lips colliding. I missed him. More than anything in the whole world.
Zach set me down and my mom walked over, handing me a piece of paper.
I looked down to see a developing Polaroid picture of me running into Zach's arms.
"That one's a keeper," he smiled, pulling me into him.
I clutched the picture in my hand, cuddling into my boy.

Photograph - Ed Sheeran

"i never want to stop making memories with you"