𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕤 ♫ 𝕛𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕤

It was a pretty normal Friday and the day went pretty great, except the fact that there was a thunderstorm on the way.
I hate thunderstorms.
I've always hated them, ever since I was a little girl.
For a good reason too. When I was 9, my cousin left my house to go home during a thunderstorm. She ended up crashing her car and dying on the site.
So, yea, I'm terrified of thunderstorms.
My boyfriend, Jonah, had texted me earlier and told me that he was going to be at the studio pretty late today.
Which absolutely terrified me because I knew he wouldn't be home with me dying the storm.
I would be alone.
I was just sitting on the bed that Jonah and I share, watching Netflix on my laptop, when suddenly, I heard a loud boom and then whole room lit up.
The storm was starting.
l shut off my laptop and hid under the covers, trying to stay calm and not freak out.
That's didn't work.
About five minutes into the storm I was freaking out and crying and shaking. The only thing that I wanted was Jonah. He's the only thing that could calm me down right now.
I felt my phone buzz, so I turned it over in my hands to see a text from Jonah.

Jobear❤️
I'm on my way home right now. You're okay babe, just stay calm.

Me
It's a little too late for that...

Jobear❤️
You're gonna be fine, I'm pulling into the driveway. I love you.

Me
I love you too.

I set my phone down, another stream of lighting flashing, causing me to scream and cry.
I heard our bedroom door open and I assumed it was Jonah, so I peeked our from under the covers.
Jonah rushed over, sitting on the bed and pulling me into his chest.
"Shhh, love, I'm here now," he whispered, letting me cry into his chest.
"J-Jonah, I'm scared," I whimpered.
"I know, love, but you're safe now. The storm can't hurt you, I'm right here," he comforted.
Jonah laid with me until the storm passed, letting me grab onto him every time we heard thunder or lighting flashed.
After the storm passed, I looked up at Jonah, who was staring down at me.
"I thought you said you were gonna be at the studio late?" I questioned, remembering the text he had sent earlier.
"Yea, but I knew that you wouldn't be okay here on your own and the boys understand, so I left early so you wouldn't be here alone," he explained.
I smiled, loving how much he really cared.
I pressed my lips to his, kissing his sweetly.
"You didn't have to do that, thank you. I love you," I said.
"Of course I did, I couldn't stand the thought of you sitting here alone, frightened, by yourself. And I love you too," he replied.
I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.

I Wish You Were Here - HRVY

"you're my favorite place to go when my mind searches for peace"