93, 97 ❁ 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘺

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗿𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗻_𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘆
"𝑖 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦"
"𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑚𝑒!"
∞༺♡༻✧

I think we all know what it feels like to be extremely stressed out. Everyone has felt stress at some point in their life.
Today happened to be one of those days where I was so stressed out I wanted to cut my bangs. Fortunately for me, I still had enough sanity left to talk myself out of that.
Thankfully, Daniel went to the grocery store, so I didn't have to worry about that. I was stuck at home, trying to clean, trying to keep up with my own work, and trying to take care of our four year old daughter.
I had finally gotten her to fall asleep. I cup up some apple slices for her and let her sit on our living room floor to watch some cartoons. Daniel and I always try to take her out to the park or he will tell her crazy stories about all the places he's traveled for tour, so it didn't really bother me that all she did today was watch tv. It wasn't long after she had finished eating that she fell asleep on the living room floor, which made it easier for me to clean.
Our dog was upstairs, the gate in the stairwell keeping him contained. He's not a bad dog, he just tends to get in the way and I knew he would wake oru daughter up, so I had to find some way to contain him.
Everything was running pretty smoothly, even though I had 49 million trillion things to do. That was until the front door opened.
It was like a chain reaction.
Daniel walked through the door, which startled the dog, so the dog jumped the fence and bounded downstairs, which woke our daughter up, but the dog was in such a frenzy, it ran right over our daughter, knocking her to the floor.
"Oh my god," I said, dropping the mop and rushing towards our daughter.
"I hurt my baby!" Daniel shrieked.
I picked her up, checking for any scratches. She wasn't bleeding or bruised, she was just startled from being trampled on the floor.
Daniel grabbed the dog by its collar and held it back while I took our daughter up to her room. I placed her on her bed, watching as she fell asleep quickly.
I walked back downstairs to see Daniel struggling to get in the door, his hands full of groceries as the dog barked and jumped at him.
I sighed and stepped in front of the dog, pushing the door open and grabbing things from Dnaiel's hands.
"Thanks honey. I'm so sorry, if I knew she was sleeping right there I wouldn't ha-"
"It's fine, Daniel. Everything's fucking fine," I cut him off, dropping the groceries on the kitchen table.
"Yeah, that just leads me to believe everything isn't fine. What's wrong?" he asked, making his way over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist.
I quickly pulled away, knowing that I didn't have time to sit here and talk about feelings.
"Don't touch me! Just...help me put this shit away," I said, aggressively ripping two boxes of cereal from the bag.
I shoved the boxes into the cabinet, Daniel watching with wide eyes. The next thing I grabbed was a pack of toilet paper.
"Okay, okay, stop, stop, stop," Daniel rushed out, gently grabbing my arm.
I spun around and stared at him, my poker face evident.
"Alright, first...put the toilet paper down," he said, a smile daring to form on his lips.
I dropped it and burst into tears, Daniel quick to pull me into his arms.
"Sweetheart, what happened while I was gone?" he asked.
"I...I have to clean and I have to be on a business call in like 30 minutes and I have to make sure she's okay and the stupid fucking dog just keeps getting the way of everything.
Right as those words left my mouth, our dog trotted out into the kitchen and knocked over the bucket of water I was using to mop the floors.
"You've gotta be fucking kidding me," I groaned. 
"Just go lay on the couch, I'll take care of it," he said, placing a kiss on my cheek before taking the dog outside.
I went and laid on the couch, closing my eyes and letting out a breath.
After a little while, Daniel came out and sat down on the floor next to the couch.
I opened my eyes and crawled off the couch and into his lap.
"I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier," I said, leaving a kiss on his neck.
"Hey, wouldn't be the first time and probably won't be the last. But it doesn't bother me, I love you. Listen, just do your business call and I'll finish cleaning everything. I'll make dinner tonight and I'll put her to bed tonight, I'll take care of everything. You deserve a break, sweetheart, I'm sorry you get this stressed," he said, holding me close to him.
"I don't know how I got so lucky, you're the best husband in the world, Daniel. Thank you, I love you," I replied, leaning up to place soft kisses on his jawline.
"Anything for you."

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟯/𝟮𝟴/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧