49, 63, 80 ❁ 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘺

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗺𝘂𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻_𝟴𝟴𝟵𝟴
"𝑖 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝! 𝑖 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝"
"ℎ𝑒𝑦, 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒, 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦?"
"ℎ𝑒𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑦. 𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢."
∞༺♡༻✧

I can read Daniel like a book.
I know when his smiles and laughs are fake, I know when he's tired, I know when he feels sick, I know exactly how he's feeling.
I can always tell just by looking into his eyes. His eyes always say it all.
When he fakes a smile, he doesn't show his teeth and as soon as he wipes it off his face, he looks like someone just ran over his puppy. When he fakes a laugh, I know it's fake because I know what his real laugh sounds like. I know when he's tired because he gets bags under his eyes and he always gives short responses or just nods his head. I know when he feels sick because his eyes get glassy, he won't eat, and he gets clingy all day.
Today was one of those day where I could tell that something was wrong with him.
It's been a weird day. He's looked extremely upset about something all day and he hasn't talked much and he won't eat. His eyes also look a little glassy today.
Right now he was laying on the couch, his face buried in his arms.
I was making dinner in the kitchen and everything was going pretty smoothly. I was making veggie burgers and dancing around to some quiet music.
Everything suddenly came to a screeching halt as I heard sobs coming from the living room.
I knew it was Daniel, so I turned the stove off and hurried into the living room, seeing a very upsetting sight.
He was sobbing into a couch pillow, his whole body shaking.
"Daniel? Sweetheart, what's wrong?" I asked as I made my way over to him.
He looked up and shook his head as he backed away from me.
"Dani?" I questioned, confused by his actions.
"Don't touch me, don't hug me...just...leave me alone!" he cried out, looking pained as the words left his mouth.
He was saying one thing, but he meant the other. He was telling me to leave him alone, but the look on his face was begging me to hug him.
"Honey, I just want to help you. I know you don't want to be alone right now," I said.
"No! I don't need your help! I just want the pain to stop!" he cried out again.
Tears sprung to my eyes as I watched my boyfriend break down in front of me.
He's usually a really happy guy and all he wants is to have fun, but recently he's been upset about everything. I thinks it's the stress, he's been under a lot of pressure.
"Hey, I know you're hurting, but you're not alone, okay?" I tried again, hoping he would give in and just let me hold him.
A few moments passed before he pushed himself off the group, rubbing straight into my arms, only to collapse onto my body.
"Hey, hey, hey. I've got you. I've got you," I whispered, rubbing his back as he cried into my neck.
"Baby, I know you're stressed out, I know you're under a lot of pressure and I know you're exhausted. I understand how you feel, but I promise you it will get better. The stress really isn't good for you, so maybe take tomorrow off. You need to rest, plus, I can tell you feel sick," I added.
"You're right. Everything has just really been getting to me. I don't know how much more I can handle. I'm so tired and I feel like I have a fever and my stomach hurts really bad," he expressed, clinging to me as I dried his tears.
"Okay, well, text the boys, tell them you're taking tomorrow off. Then go up to bed, I'll get you some Advil and maybe you can sleep it off."
He nodded and sauntered upstairs as I cleaned up the mess in the kitchen.
I grabbed the Advil and walked upstairs, hearing the sound I really didn't want to hear.
I knew what was happening, so I dropped the medicine bottle and rushed into the bathroom to comfort my baby, who was hunched over the toilet.
"Shh, sweetheart, I know. Just let it out, it's okay," I comforted, rubbing his back as I sighed, knowing I was probably going to have to deal with this all night.
I was absolutely right because he was up about seven times throughout the night, throwing up. 
The next morning I forced him to eat some saltine crackers and drink some eater, which he just threw up.
He laid on the on the couch, resting his his head against my chest.
We were watching a movie and I watched him fall asleep.
I smiled as I saw him asleep, it's what he's really needed.

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟰/𝟭𝟲/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧