14, 41 ❁ 𝘫𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗺𝘆𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗶𝗻
"𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡?"
"𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑢𝑡 𝑢𝑝. 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑖𝑠"
∞༺♡༻✧

this morning, i woke up to the sound of my boyfriends beautiful voice. everyday since the day we started dating, he has sung me to sleep and sung to me until i wake up.
"please shut up. i can't stand how appealing your voice is," i said, smirking up at jack.
"fine then. i won't sing to you anymore," he joked, rolling away from me.
"wait, no, i take it back. i love you, please cuddle me and sing to me," i whined, pulling on his arm so he would come closer to me.
he smiled and pulled me on top of his body, then peppered my face with kisses.
"did you enjoy yourself last night?" he asked.
last night, he surprised me with a date night. he took me to the carnival and we spent the whole night riding rides, playing games, and eating a whole lot of food.
i glanced over at the big purple tiger that was resting on our bed. jack had won it for me and we decided to name it ernie. i don't know why, but it was late at night and we were just saying and doing random things.
"yeah, thanks for taking me out. i love when your surprise me," i replied, then quickly kissed his nose.
"what should we do today?" he asked.
"we could go get dunkin' donuts, then come home and lay in bed all day," i suggested.
"i would love that," he replied.
it wasn't until an hour later that we actually went out to get our food because we fell asleep again.
the rest of the day, we watched netflix, ate a bunch of junk food, made out a little, and just cuddled.
he's a perfect match for me.

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟲/𝟱/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧