18 ❁ 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘺𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘯

∞༺♡༻✧
"𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑢𝑑"
∞༺♡༻✧

I smiled as I washed the dishes, listening to Corbyn play in the backyard with our son.
This week has been absolutely perfect.
Corbyn is home from tour and I had off work. Corbyn and I got to spend quality time together and we even made a huge decision.
We had our first son three years ago, but last night we were talking and decided that we wanted to try and have another kid.
It also just so happened that our son was going to my mom's house tonight, so we knew exactly what our plans for tonight were.
Corbyn was outside playing with our son right now, I think they were passing a baseball.
I was startled when I heard "Mommy, look at Daddy!"
I looked out the window and saw my husband, covered in mud and my son laughing hysterically.
I sighed, not surprised.
I walked outside to see Corbyn standing up, mud dripping off of him.
"Why are you covered in mud?" I asked, failing to hold back a laugh.
"Well, he accidently threw the ball kinda high up and I jumped backwards and fell and uhhh...yeah," he explained.
"Oh, Corbyn, You're lucky I love you."
All of a sudden my mom walked through the back door, surprising us. I forgot what time she was coming to pick our son up.
"Grandma!" Our son cheered, running to her.
"Hi, sweetheart," she said, picking him up, but clearly distracted by Corbyn.
"Hey, Mom," Corbyn smiled, clearly embarrassed.
Yes, he calls her mom as well.
"Corbyn, why are you covered in mud?" she asked.
"I made a bad throw and Daddy fell when he tried to catch it," our son explained.
"Alright, well, have fun cleaning him up," she said to me.
As she left with our son, I picked up the hose.
"Don't you dare!"
Corbyn started running away, but slipped and fell in the mud again.
"Shit," he grumbled.
"You can't go in the house like that, honey, now stand up and let me hose you off."
"Fine."

It was now late at night and Corbyn was finally clean.
I laid on top of him and kissed him passionately.
"Thank god your mom took him tonight, we desperately need some alone time," he smiled, talking against my lips.
"Yes. Yes we do."
"Okay, enough talking," he said, smashing his lips onto mine.
You could say we had a lot of fun that night.

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 2/12/20
∞༺♡༻✧