31, 41 ❁ 𝘫𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘴

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗦𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗵𝟵𝟴
"𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑢𝑡 𝑢𝑝. 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑖𝑠"
"𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒."
∞༺♡༻✧

Is Jonah my best friend? Yes.
Have I had a massive crush on Jonah since I met him in 2nd grade? Hell yes.
We're close, as best friends are. We've gone through literally everything together.
Literally everything.
From the first tooth that we lost, to the first day of middle school, to the first day of high school, to the first date, to the first breakup, to the day we graduated high school and were separated from each other.
Jonah went to California to chase his dreams and I went to college in Georgia.
Of course he was constantly making flights out to see me and I would always spend the whole summer in California right now.
Today was the day I was flying out to California for the summer.
Jonah didn't know I was coming out, I was surprising him.
When I arrived at his house, his friend Eben, let me in and told me that he was out at the pool.
I walked outside to see him sitting by the pool, playing his keyboard and singing something.
I stood and listened to his beautiful voice.
"Please shut up. I can't stand how appealing your voice is," I said, leaning against the door.
Jonah whipped around, instantly recognizing my voice.
"Come over here and make me," he smirked.
I smiled and walked to him, sitting on his lap and kissing him softly.
Both of us have always secretly wanted this. We always hated it when one of us was dating someone else in high school, but we were too afraid to ruin our friendship.
I nuzzled my head into his neck, placing soft kisses on his skin.
"I love you," he whispered.
"I love you too."
"It's about fucking time!"
We looked up to see Eben standing in the doorway, smiling.
It was a great start to a summer that we would always remember. 

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟯/𝟭𝟱/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧