14, 29, 31, 37, 73, 88 ❁ 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘺 𝗽𝘁𝟮

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮 𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
∞༺♡༻✧

i waddled into the kitchen where daniel was making toast.
"morning," i mumbled, walking over to him.
"good morning beautiful," he replied, a smile on his face.
i only frowned and cuddled into him.
"what's wrong, love?" he asked.
"my stomach hurts," i answered, keeping my head in his neck.
daniel kissed my temple and left his arms wrapped around me, knowing i just wanted to be held.
our house was silent. it's been peaceful.
i'm nine months pregnant with out second child, but my due date was about two days ago, so this baby could be coming any second.
knowing this information, daniel's parents are watching out first daughter for a few days. we just wanted to be prepared since my water could break any minute.
i moved away from daniel and went to our living room to sit down in the couch. my stomach was really starting to hurt, i knew what was coming.
the pain gradually got worse, so i vent over, tears dotting my eyes.
"daniel?" i called.
he quickly made his way into the living room and squatted down in front of me.
"what's wrong?" he asked.
"it hurts so bad," i breathed, grasping his hands.
"do you think....?" he trailed off, he knew that i knew what he meant.
"i don't know, i just want this child out of me!" i cried, letting the tears stream down my cheeks.
"oh, sweetheart, don't cry. don't cry, i know it hurts, it's gonna be okay," he whispered, moving closer to rub my back.
i held onto him as the pain slowly passed.
"yeah, that was definitely a contraction," i said.
as if on cue, my water broke and we both shot up, starting to freak out.
"ok, baby, go get your shoes on, i'll grab the hospital bag," daniel said, then bolted upstairs.
i slipped my shoes on and waddled out to the car, somehow getting myself in.
daniel came outside and got in the car, rushing to the hospital.
when we arrived at the hospital, daniel helped me out of the car and helped me walk inside.
we had already done this once before, so we knew the drill.
eventually, i was in a bed, in a hospital gown, and trying to get through contractions.
"daniel, it hurts," i whined, squeezing his hand.
"i know, angel, i know. it'll be over soon," he assured, leaning down over the bed to kiss my cheek.
the doctor walked in and let us know that it was time.
i looked to daniel and he smiled, almost as if to say that it's going to be okay.
i took a deep breath and pushed, daniel letting me squeeze his hand.

𖧷

i laid in bed, daniel right by my side and our newborn baby girl resting on his chest.
all of our friends and family had already been in, it was getting pretty late now.
after a little while, the nurse came in to take our baby to the nursery, so it was just daniel and i alone.
"i'm really happy i'm not pregnant anymore," i said, smiling at daniel.
he laughed and moved so that i could rest on his chest.
"i can't believe we're here right now. i mean, eight years ago, i was just a high school kid that had a crush on you. now, i'm your husband and we have two beautiful daughters. i'm the luckiest man in the whole world," he said, leaving a few kisses on my forehead.
"are you kidding? you were way out of my league in high school, i'm the lucky one here," i said.
"no, no, no, you got it all wrong. i was head over heels for you, i thought you were the most beautiful girl in the whole world. i still do think you're the most beautiful girl in the whole world," he smiled.
i looked up and stared into his blue eyes, they were filled with love. i smiled and gently kissed his soft lips.
"i don't deserve you, daniel. i love you forever," i said, pressing a kiss to his jawline.
he just continued staring at me like i was a lot of gold.
"you look, tired, baby. get some sleep, you went through a lot today," he whispered, pulling me closer to his warm body.
i sighed and closed my eyes as my head rested on his chest, his arms secured around my waist.
"hey, um...no more kids for a little while? that was the most exhausting nine months of my life," i asked.
"definitely not for a while. we've got two kids under the age of five, no more for a while," he agreed.
i smiled and closed my eyes again, curling into his side.
"goodnight, mon amour. i love you so much," was the last thing i heard before falling asleep on the love of my life's chest.

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟱/𝟮𝟮/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧