104, 105, 106, 107, 108 ❁ 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘺

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗝𝗼𝘆𝗳𝘂𝗹𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘆
"𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟!"
"𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑢𝑠. 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑠."
"𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒?"
"𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑛?"
"𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒. 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒."
∞༺♡༻✧

𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼 @𝗷𝗮𝗱𝗲𝟭𝟮𝟯𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰. 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝘄𝗻. 𝗶 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗶𝗳 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘂!

𝗸, 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 :)

daniel and i have been best friends all our lives and we got married about two years ago.
our marriage has been nothing like how we expected it to be. we expected a family and cute dates and lots and lots of cuddles.
instead of a perfect relationship, we got a bunch of fights.
we fight over everything. we fight over who gets the last slice of pizza and who showers first. we fight over who we hang out with and what nights we go out. we fight over having kids and we fight over cuddling.
tonight, though, he really pissed me off.
we went to a bar together just to have fun, but he had his eyes on another girl the whole night.
when we got home, i jumped out of his car, ran upstairs and into the bathroom and slammed the door shut. i curled into a ball on the floor and sobbed into my knees. daniel and i have been fighting a lot and i'm afraid he doesn't love me anymore.
all of the sudden, i heard a knock on the door.
"open the door," he said, monotone.
i sighed and unlocked the door, revealing a tired looking daniel.
he sighed and hugged me. i wanted to push him off, but i was enjoying the way his arms felt around me.
"what did i do this time?" he tiredly asked.
"you kept looking at that girl all night, daniel! you were ready to leave me for her!" i sobbed.
i pulled away from him as tears fell like waterfalls on my face.
"oh my god, are you ever going to listen?" he yelled.
"listen to what, daniel?"
"i love you and only you! i wouldn't have married you if i didn't fucking love you! i don't understand why you doubt that so much!" he raged.
"i doubt it because you don't act like you love me! you stare at other girls and you turn away from me when we lay in bed together and you barely say a word at dinner and you blow me off when i ask to simply cuddle for ten minutes and you don't even want to start a fucking family with me!" i cried, feeling my heart shatter.
"jesus, i do fucking love you! don't you dare ever say that i don't love you! i have put everything into us!" he yelled.
"there is no is, daniel! there never was!" i shouted.
i pushed past him and ran downstairs. i grabbed my phone and my keys and made a beeline for the door. he was quick to chase after me and grab me.
"let me go, you fucking asshole!" i screamed.
"stop, stop, stop, calm the fuck down. stop. don't leave me. don't you dare leave me. just calm down, honey, breathe," he said, his arms wrapped tightly around me.
i only broke down more, causing him to push my head into his chest.
"why don't you love me anymore?" i cried, just wanting the truth.
"stop."
i looked up to meet his watery eyes.
"stop thinking and saying that i don't love you. i love you more than anyone or anything in the whole world. you are my whole world. i know i've been neglecting towards you, but i promise you that i love you so god damn much," he expressed.
"well, if you love me so much, then why don't you act like it?"
"i...i don't have a good reason. i'm stressed, but's that's no excuse. i'm sorry, honey, i've haven't acted like the man i'm supposed to be. i'm so sorry," he whispered.
"why didn't you tell me you were stressed?"
"i don't know. i'm sorry."
i let him kiss the tears off my face and then kiss my lips.
"let's go shower, eat junk food, and then go to bed and cuddle. i'm sorry for everything, just let me make it up to you through candy and cuddles."
i nodded and he threw me over his shoulder and carried me back upstairs to the bathroom.
i have my sweet daniel back.

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟲/𝟮𝟴/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧