𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟 ♫ 𝕛𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪

I walked into my house and up to my room, throwing myself onto my bed.
I had just gotten back from a date.
A bad date to be exact.
I went out with this guy named Jack and the date was terrible.
I ended up leaving as soon as I paid for my food. I texted my friends, filling them in on how it was a total bust. My brother threatened to kick his ass, but I told him to just forget about it.
I took my dress off and changed into some pajamas and took my makeup off.
I then crawled into bed and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up to the sun shining through my window and birds chirping.
I rolled over and grabbed my phone, seeing a notification that said I had a missed call from Jack.
I ignored it and opened my phone, going on Twitter.
I scrolled through Twitter for a little, until Jack called me again.
I sighed and sat up in my bed, answering the call.
"Hello?" I said.
"Hey, um...don't hang up. Please," he said.
He sounded really sad.
"I'm not gonna hang up. What...um...what do you need?" I asked.
"I'm so genuinely sorry for last night. I know that you probably told all your friends that it was the worst night of your life and we both know that you're probably right. Listen, all I really wanted was a second date with you and I know I completely blew it, but do you think there's any chance that we could maybe go out again? I promise I won't spill a drink on you and I'll pay for dinner and I will show up on time and I'll never ever say that you look nice again because, you didn't look nice last night, you looked beautiful. I guess I was just too nervous to say. So, do you think there's any chance that we can just start over again and pretend that never happened? I'm so sorry, I really am," he blurted.
I smiled, considering it. He sounded so genuine and he wasn't a mean guy.
"Yeah, I guess we could give it another shot," I said.
I could feel him smiling.
"Alright, well, are you free tomorrow night?" he asked.
"Yeah, I'm free," I replied.
"Ok, can I pick you up for dinner around six?"
"Yes that will work,"
"Alright, cool. Again, I'm so sorry. I can't wait to see you tomorrow," he said.
"Yes, me too and it's okay," I relied.
We hung up and I smiled.
I think this is going to work.

Start Over Again - New Hope Club

"𝚒𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗"