1, 84, 95 ❁ 𝘫𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘴

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀
"𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑑"
"𝑚𝑚𝑚...𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑚"
"𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔"
∞༺♡༻✧

I curled into my blanket more, my eyes scanning the pages of the book I was currently reading.
I tore my eyes away from the pages when my phone started to ring.
I set the book down on the couch and scooped up my phone, answering the call coming from Jonah.
"Hello?"
"Heyyyyy, baby, whatcha doin?" Jonah slurred.
He's drunk. Of course he's drunk.
"Jonah, where are you?" I asked, growing concerned.
It was late, past midnight. He could be anywhere, with anyone. I didn't want him getting in a car drunk.
"I'm attt Eben's houseee."
I sighed, throwing the blanket off and grabbing my car keys.
"Okay, stay there, I'm on my way there to pick you up."
"What? That's bullshit, you should be asleep. I'll drive myself homeeeee," he said.
"No, no, Jonah, that's dangerous. Please just stay where you are."
He didn't respond for a few seconds.
"Hey, it's Corbyn. I would give him a ride, but i'm a little tipsy. I've got him though, he won't go anywhere until you get here."
"Okay, thanks Corbyn. I'm a couple blocks away, i'll be there in a minute."
"Alright, cya then. Bye."
"Bye."
I set my phone down on the center console and drove through the neighborhood, eventually pulling up at the curb of Eben's house.
Corbyn was already leading Jonah through the yard and to my car, so I just stayed put in the drivers seat.
Corbyn opened the door and shoved Jonah inside, saying a quick thank you to me before running back into the house.
"Oh, hey baby, what the hell are you doing here?" Jonah asked, smiling drunkenly at me.
"I'm here to pick you up so that you don't kill yourself or someone else."
"I would never do that!" he defended.
"I know, but you had one too many tonight," I informed, even though he was so far up in La La land, he probably had no idea I was even speaking to him.
The rest of the ride was silent because I rolled down the window so that Jonah could stick his head out.
It occupied him for the whole car ride, so I didn't complain.
"C'mon, Jo, lets get you to bed," I said, pulling on his arm so he would get out of the car.
He followed me up to my apartment, looking like he was about to barf all over the elevator.
We eventually got inside and I led him to the bedroom, handing him the sweatpants and t-shirt he left at my house a few weeks ago.
"Thanks, baby," he slurred.
He made his way into the bathroom to change and I plopped down on the bed, sighing.
Jonah and I aren't dating, we're best friends, but whenever he's drunk, he calls me baby.
I don't know why, I guess it's just some drunk thing.
I perked up when all of a sudden, I heard the sound of someone throwing up.
Of course that someone was Jonah.
I quickly made my way into the bathroom to see Jonah perched over the toilet, puking his guts out.
"Aw, Jo," I cooed, kneeling down next to him and rubbing his back comfortingly.
Once he was finished, I handed him a piece of toilet paper to wipe his mouth, and then flushed the toilet.
"Okay, time to get you into bed," I said, guiding him back to my bed.
He laid down and I covered him up, letting him cuddle into my covers.
I then moved away to go grab him a bottle water so he doesn't get dehydrated.
"No, come back to bed," he whined, making grabby hands at me.
I swear, he turns into a four year old when he's drunk.
"I'm going to get you a water, I'll be back."
I went to the kitchen, grabbed us both a bottle of water and a bucket in case he couldn't get out of bed and to the toilet in time.
I set the bucket down and handed him the water.
"Drink a little," I said.
"No, I don't want any," he whined.
"Jo, you have to drink some or you're going to get dehydrated."
"I don't care. I don't want any water."
I sighed, giving up because I was way too tired to deal with a drunk and angry Jonah.
The last thing I wanted to do right now was piss him off while he's drunk.
"Okay, well, get some sleep."
I laid down next to him and within seconds he had latched onto me, cuddling close to my body.
"mmm....you're warm," he mumbled.
I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair, drifting off to sleep.
"I love youuuu," he smiled, starting to kiss all over my cheeks.
"I love you too," I whispered.
He gasped.
"What?" I asked.
"You said you love me too!"
"Yes, I do love you. Now, shhh, go to sleep."
"No! I can't sleep when the love of my life loves me back! I love you!!" he yelled.
"Jonah, shhhhh. I'll still be here in the morning and I promise I'll still love you in the morning. Now, please, go to sleep."
"Fine," he mumbled.
That was a major mood swing.
What a moody drunk boy.
The whole night was absolute hell because he was up every 45 minutes, throwing up.
He almost threw up all over the bed around three in the morning, but I grabbed the bucket just in time.
At around 4:00 am, he fell asleep and stayed asleep, allowing me to relax.

The next morning, I woke up to Jonah, who was desperately trying to reach the advil on the other side of my bedside table.
I quickly got out of bed and grabbed the pill bottle, handing it to him.
"Thanks," he smiled.
He took the Advil and then laid back down, burying his face in the covers.
"How bad was I?" he asked.
"Well, we were up all night, you threw up in my sink and on my bathroom floor. Then you almost threw up on my bed. Then you freaked out because I told you that I love you too."
"Wait, really?"
"Yes, really. You were trashed last night."
"No, not about me. Did you really say you love me too?"
"Of course."
"Well, were you being for real?"
"Yes, of course."
He smiled, pulling me into the bed with him.
"Good, because even though I was trashed, I meant what I said," he said.
We cuddled in bed for a while before I started to get hungry.
"Come on, you need to eat something," I informed, getting out of bed.
"Noooo, I don't want anything."
"Jonah, you need to drink so your not dehydrated and you need to eat."
"No."
"Jonah."
"No."
"Jonah, I fucking swear, I will shove toast down your throat!"
"Fine."
Let's just say it was an interesting and tiresome morning

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 2/17/20
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧