14, 29, 31, 37, 73, 88 ❁ 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘺

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗹𝘂𝗰𝘆_𝟱𝟴𝟮𝟵
"𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡?"
"𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔"
"𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒"
"𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑒"
"𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑠𝑛𝑡 𝑢𝑝 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑒𝑏𝑎𝑡𝑒"
"𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠"
∞༺♡༻✧

daniel seavey.
he's popular, loved by many.
i'm just me.
not hated, but not loved either. just me.
i've always thought daniel is attractive, but i never wanted to admit that i had feelings for him. we never really talked anyways, so i just pushed my feelings away.
until yesterday.
i sat in my science class, daydreaming about what happened yesterday.

𖧷

i walked out of my high school and to my car, being shocked by what i saw.
there was daniel seavey, leaning against my car.
"uh, hi?"
"hey, you're finally here! what are you doing later?" he asked.
"i don't know, homework? why?"
"wanna go out?"
i hesitated, why the fuck does he want to hang out with me? it's not like we're friends or anything.
but why would i pass this up? he's hot. why not just go hang out and see what happens?
"sure, what time?"
"i'll pick you up at five thirty," he smiled.
i nodded and slumped down into my car as he walked off.
i smiled as i pushed my key into the ignition, starting my car up.
as soon as i got home, i sped through my homework so that i could get ready to go out.
as i looked through my closet, my phone buzzed, so i quickly left my closet to check my phone.
to my surprise, it was a snapchat from daniel.
i clicked on the blue icon and read the snap that said "dress casual, we're hiking :)"
i shot him back a text saying ok and then ran to my closet again.
i dressed in a pair of nike shorts and an AC/DC t-shirt. i put my hair into two dutch braids and then slipped on my nike airs. i made sure to put on a little makeup and some cute jewelry.
i heard his car horn honking outside my window, so i grabbed my phone and ran downstairs, saying a quick goodbye to my mom before heading out the door.
i sat down in his car and he smiled.
"ready to go?"
"yep. where are we going?" i asked.
"you ever hiked the back trails at the park?"
"no, there's back trails?"
"yes. when you get to the top, the view of the sunset is perfect. it'll be fun," he said.
"so, what made you decide to take me out?" i asked, genuinely curious.
"you're pretty and you seem chill. i just wanna get to know you better," he stared bluntly, keeping his eyes on the road.
"straight to the point, i like you seavey," i smiled.
"i'm glad."
he sang along with the radio, which made me smile before. i never realized before how truly beautiful his voice is.
we eventually pulled up the park and he drove down a gravel path, revealing a small parking lot and a few trails.
we got out and i looked around, amazed that i've never realized that this is here before.
"c'mon, lets go so we can watch the sunset," he said, randomly grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the trail with him.
i smiled, leaving my hand in his as we walked.
i never knew that he was this sweet.
we walked for a while before coming to a rock that was wet from the rain shower that passed through earlier.
"hey, be careful, this is probably slippery," he said, referring to the rock.
i nodded and watched as he went first, quickly jumping from the rock to the higher ground above.
i placed one foot on the rock, but instantly started slipping, causing daniel to jump forward and grab my hands.
"here, hold my hands, i'll pull you up," he said.
i stepped on the rock again and pushed myself up as he pulled, which eventually got me up in the higher ground, even though i almost fell over and died.
"i can't believe you dragged me into this, i almost just died!" i laughed, out hands still locked together.
"but you didn't. so it's okay, it'll make a good story for the grandkids," he smiled, causing me to shake my head.
he dropped my right hand, but kept my left one clamped in his right hand.
we continued walking, talking about anything and everything.
the more i got to know about him, the more i wanted to be his girlfriend. he's amazing, he's not your typical doucebag. he's actually really sweet and i'm glad i said yes to going out tonight.
we eventually made it to the top and he pulled me over to a giant boulder, which we climbed up on and sat down.
he wrapped his right arm around my waist and pulled me into him, so i rested my head on his shoulder.
"the sunset is gorgeous," i commented.
"isn't it? i love coming up here," he said.
"i'm glad you brought me here, this is a cool spot."
"yeah, me too. this should be our spot. no one really knows about it, it'll be out secret," he said.
"yeah, i'd like that."
we sat in silence as we watched the sun set, we also took a few pictures.
"you hungry?" he asked.
"yeah, a little."
"alright, let's go to the diner, i want a cheeseburger," he stated.
we ended up going to a small diner in our town and sitting at the bar with cheeseburgers and milkshakes.
"daniel, i like you, but seriously, who the fuck doesn't like chocolate?" i asked, shaking my head at his vanilla milkshake.
"me. i dont like chocolate. it's disgusting!" he said, stuffing like eight french fries in his mouth.
"okay, no, chocolate is perfect and it isn't up for debate," i said.
"whatever you say, chocolate freak."
we both stared laughing, from happiness and from being tired. we were both up early for school and it's actually getting late, so we're really tired and just laughing at anything at this point.
we finished our food and decided we should get home because we still have school in the morning.
"alright, we should head home," i said, pulling my wallet out.
"put your wallet away, dinners on me," he said, pulling out a twenty dollar bill.
"oh, no, you don't have to pay for me, it's fine," i said.
"i want to. it's not a big deal, i got it," he assured.
i gave him the look and he sighed.
"put your wallet away."
"come over here and make me," i snarked.
"fine then, be that way."
he slapped the bill down on the bar and stated tickling me until i couldn't breathe.
"fine, fine, i'll put it away, just stop," i laughed.
he smiled and we got up and left to go home.
on the way home, he put the top of his car down, allowing the cool nighttime air to blow over us.
i pulled at the scrunchie in my hair, setting my long hair free.
the wind blew my hair and i smiled, feeling really happy.
"stop, that's distracting," he said as he pulled into my neighborhood.
"stop what?"
"looking like that, you're so beautiful that i can't focus on the road," he smiled.
i rolled my eyes and playfully pushed his arm.
he pulled up (skrt) to the curb of my house and leaned back in his seat, looking over to me.
"thank you. for everything, tonight was amazing," i smiled.
"anytime, we should hang more often."
"i'm paying you back for dinner, though," i said, pointing my finger at him.
"i don't want your money!" he protested.
"then what do you want?"
he stared into my eyes, his hand moving to caress my cheek.
"kiss me," he whispered.
he didn't have to tell me twice because i placed my hand on his shoulder and kissed his soft lips.
somehow, i don't know how, i moved over the center console and was sitting in his lap as we kissed.
we finally broke, realizing that my family is right inside the house.
"i should go, but i'll see you tomorrow," i said.
"yeah," he breathed, a smile creeping onto his face.
i opened the door and hopped out of the car, him pulling it shut behind him.
i leaned down and quickly pecked his lips before going into my house.

𖧷

my wonderful thoughts were interrupted by the final bell for the day ringing.
i gathered my belongings and rushed to my car where i knew daniel would be waiting.
as predicted, he was at my car when i arrived there.
"hey," i smiled, walking into his open arms.
"hello, pretty lady," he responded, wrapping me in his loving embrace and kissing my cheek.
"did you enjoy yourself last night?" he asked.
"yes, so much that i think we should go out again tonight," i said.
he smiled and pulled me into a kiss, our lips molding together.
we broke and started laughing, kneeling everybody was staring at us.
but we didn't care about others opinions.
we wouldn't care about others opinions for the rest of our lives.

𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮? 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘂 𝗱𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮!!

∞༺♡༻✧
𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 - 𝟱/𝟮𝟭/𝟮𝟬
𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
∞༺♡༻✧