The winter wind had started making the environment cold while the nature finally started getting comfortable and likeable. I loved winter. All throughout the year I'd wait for winter's arrival to coat the nature in white and lifelessness, missing me with the cold feeling of loneliness. Well at least now nature can be gloomy with me.

"I can't believe I really got to hang out with you today, Minho."

Bang Chan said as he took a turn to enter the college campus. I was sitting with him on the passenger seat as he drove to our destination.

"Yeah but hurry up or I'll be late for my special classes. And mom will find out."

"Jeez chill mate, we're here already. I don't understand your mom at all seriously."

He parked in one of the vacant spaces in the parking lot.

"Me neither," I mumbled as I slung my beg on my shoulder and got out of the car.

The campus was emptier than I thought. I looked around feeling relieved that I wasn't late and still had some time to pass before the special classes started.

"So why are you taking these classes again? You're quite smart to get into Business Administration in the first place what's the need to study with high schoolers?" Worry laced in his voice. I could tell he just wanted me to full on rest in this winter break.

"You know how distracted I was during high school, Chan. I'm finally motivated enough to start over again and possibly not be a disappointment to everyone anymore."

I tried not to sound sad and gave Chan a nudge on the shoulder to stop worrying about me. We talked for a while longer and the campus started to get packed with students.

Chan wished me luck and drove off to his studio possibly to work till late night. My best friend here is a workaholic you see.

I stepped into the class where only a few students were scattered here and there. I made my way to the front and seated myself somewhere in the second row. It seemed like the class would still take some time to start.

I lowered my head on the table and closed my eyes. A familiar feeling of tiredness slowly rushed in. I sighed thinking about how much I hated my life at the moment and the fact that I held no power in changing any of that.

I could hear the low murmur of the students around me signaling that the class was getting filled with people. I didn't mind any of them. I had no intention in making friends here or anything that sort.

Not like my socially awkward introvert ass could build up the courage to talk to people anyways.

My thoughts were all piled up in my head yet I felt incredibly empty, as if a string in me that had been holding me up this whole time had been brutally cut. My mind was going places I didn't want it to be.

"Hey! Can I sit here?"

I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder making me look up to meet a fairly handsome guy staring at me with a giddy smile.

"Sure," I replied shortly.

The guy settled down as I ran my hands through my hair in an attempt to fix it from the awkward position I was till now. I looked at my side again to see him staring at me. Before I could look away, he started,

"You know Stray Kids?"

"Ah.. yeah. I'm a fan of them."

"Yes! Man you got taste. I noticed the puppyM keychain on your bag and got curious if you're a Stay too. I love to make new Stay friends!"

I shifted my gaze to my bag as the object in question lied there effortlessly making this guy interested in me in the first place.

The guy's energy was very much visible and the way he talked somehow gave me a feeling of comfort. I smiled at him fanboying over my favorite band.

"Oh I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Seungmin. What's your name?"

"Minho. Lee Minho."

"How old are you, Minho, if I may ask?"

"I'm 19. And in college."

"Oh so you're a hyung! It's nice to meet you Minho hyung."

Me and Seungmin kept on a casual conversation on the base of similar taste in music. I found out he could sing and wanted to have his own YouTube channel someday alongside his studies.

The class started after a while and we had to stop talking. I didn't think I'd make a friend here on my first day. At least the upcoming 2 months wouldn't be me moping around in the corner of the class.

I was now heading back home with a smile plastered on my face. It's been a while I've felt warmth spreading all over my chest. Whoever this Seungmin guy was, gave me a dint of hope I didn't know I was so much in need for till then.

...

A/N

The first chapter is up.

Thank you to whoever is reading this.

And I promise my writing gets better after a few chapters so bear with it please hehe🙏