58

The first few pictures were all of Jisung's, tied in a same manner and also blindfolded. But it seemed the second one was in a hotel room rather than any rundown place.

"The first one is from August, 2015 and the second one from May, 2020."

"That's.." Minho's eyes stayed fixated on the younger in the pictures. "My last year in high school and when I was in LA."

"Yep," San agreed. "It seems as though Han Jisung had been kidnapped both the times."

"Where did you even find this, San?"

"Well.. I had to do some digging. If someone sues me you gotta handle that for real, hyung." He quickly added. "These are pictures that were personally sent by Mr Lee to Mr Han."

"My dad?" Confusion and anger started appearing on Minho's face.

San nodded.

"What I can assume by the information I've gathered, Han Jisung was kidnapped both times for being in contact with you. There's a copy of the chat between Mr Lee and Mr Han."

Minho brought the paper out. Surely there it was, a conversation filled with conspiracies and threats.

"According to this," Minho started. "Han Younghoon deliberately told my father to kidnap his son and threaten him to be away from me? But why?"

"Maybe because of their homophobic asses, who knows?"

"That man fucking acted sweet about our relationship back then and did this to his own son!?"

Minho was beyond furious.

He felt mad at Younghoon yet at the same time, he couldn't help feeling guilty now that he knew Jisung never betrayed him, he was forced to.

"I still don't understand why dad would agree to this though, San."

"Hyung, remember the problem with deals with the Han company a few days ago? My assumption is that after the scandal 7 years ago, Mr Lee was threatened to do this in order to keep the business running."

That made sense.

7 years ago, Minho's father committed a crime by stealing information from his partner company but the case was well hidden up until now.

Of course Han Younghoon had made Lee Jihoon work for him as a compensation.

"I can't believe these fathers.." Minho couldn't help the sigh that left his mouth.

"There's more, hyung." Reaching out, San took out another picture from the file. "Can you recognize them?"

It seemed like a big family photo. He could see Jisung with his parents and also..

"Aunt Minjae and Nori? What are they doing with the Han family?"

"They are Hans too." San replied. "Han Minjae is Han Younghoon's sister which means Miss Nori is Jisung's cousin."

Minho's eyes met San's in confusion.

It all felt so so confusing that his head was staring to hurt.

"You're telling me this marriage between me and Nori is eventually connecting our company with the Hans?"

"That's what it looks like. I think the mastermind behind all this is Han Younghoon himself."

"I need to confront dad about this now." Minho was about to get up when the younger quickly pulled him to sit down again.

"Hyung, you need to be careful about your steps now. Don't do something on impulse."