10

"Okay so guys, this would be our last stop here in our faculty building. The library." Minho exclaimed as he lead the group of young boys towards their faculty library.

They were already almost done with their tour thing and it could be safely said everyone had a pretty good time under their Minho sunbae's supervision.

They reached the library at the fourth floor and stopped in front of the large glass door.

"This is the library. Unfortunately there's some construction going on inside at the moment and so it's been closed for a while. They'll open it again by the end of this month. And for the time being, you'll have to use the one in the faculty building across ours."Minho explained to the younger boys.

Everyone nodded understanding so Minho continued. "Let me show you the Medical faculty's library. Off we go."

Everyone made their way out of the Business Administration building, heading towards the Medicine faculty building which happened to be just across the street.

"So do I call you subae from now on?" Seungmin asked while walking closely beside Minho, a teasing tone prominent in his voice.

"Yah! Shut up, Seungmo. Call me hyung like usual." Minho joined in the younger laughing.

They made their way into the Faculty of Medicine. Some other freshmen groups were also out there roaming the building.

They were now on the 3rd floor heading towards the library. Once entering, Minho explained how everything worked.

"You'll find your necessary books mostly in the north aisles. That's where they put our stuffs temporarily. Also you can ask the librarian here if you need something. Let me tell you the librarian here is way nicer than the one back in ours so enjoy while you still can." Minho whispered in the end.

Everyone snorted at the older's comment, making Minho lightly chuckle. "Ok ok now let's go back to the main hall so I can hand yall your dorm keys. Those who aren't gonna be in the dorms can go home."

*Thud*

Minho and the others were turning a corner when a sudden thud made Minho stop immediately on his track.

Looking back he could make out Seungmin and another boy sitting on the floor; most probably the aftermath of accidentally getting hit by each other.

Minho quickly sped walk to the scene to help the younger get up. That's when he clearly saw the face of the other male on the floor.

Jisung looked up at Minho wide eyed and Minho froze while supporting Seungmin in his arms. "J-Jisung?"

"Minho hyung.." A quiet mumble escaped Jisung's mouth.

Wait- I didn't know he got into my university! It's ok. It's ok, Minho. Don't get worked up about it!

Seungmin was now on his feet getting out of Minho's hold. He was quite confused seeing Minho and the unknown boy, who was still on the floor, just staring at each other.

"Hey, I'm sor-" he was about to help the boy on the floor but seemed like Minho had already bet him to it.

"Are you okay?" Minho softly asked as he scooted down in front of the younger, slight worry lacing in his voice.

Jisung quietly nodded, not being able to look into the elder's eyes anymore now that they were talking. Minho helped him get on his feet.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you." Seungmin suddenly spoke out, in a monotone voice.

"No, no! It was my fault. I shouldn't have been running in the corridors. I'm really sorry for the hustle." Jisung bowed to Seungmin apologetically.

Taking one last glance at Minho, Jisung quickly sped walked out of the groups' sight. He could feel it. His heart beating ten times faster than its usual beating.

Minho watched the younger go away.

And although Jisung had just gone out of his sight, Minho couldn't help but feel his heart clench inside his chest.

...

"Do you know him?"

Minho and Seungmin were now sitting in a cafe near their university in order to get lunch.

Others have already left and Minho's job for the day was peacefully done, leaving him here to enjoy some precious time with the puppy-like younger.

"Who?" Minho raised a brow at Seungmin's sudden question.

"The guy in the Medicine faculty. It seemed like you know each other."

Seungmin was curious. He wasn't dumb to not realize something was definitely going on after seeing the gazes the two gave each other.

Minho froze for a while, not sure how to exactly answer that. "Umh yeah. We were in high school together. He was a junior."

Seungmin made an 'O' with his mouth at the answer. Although he wasn't satisfied fully with the answer, he decided not to push it anymore as he could sense the older's hesitation.

"So are you gonna be okay living in the dorms?" Minho changed the subject as right now he really just wanted to focus on Seungmin.

"Ah yes! It's gonna be alright hopefully. My best friend will be staying too so I'm not that worried about it."

"I see. It'll be fun I guess. I wish I could experience that too." Minho sadly smiled.

"Why don't you get to the dorms then?"

"My parents won't let me."

Seungmin frowned. He knew about Minho's parents but he really couldn't understand why they made their son go through so much.

Talking and laughing about random things, the two boys spent their time pretty good. After a nice and warm lunch, they headed out of the cafe to finally send Seungmin off to his dorm.

"You know, your schedule's gonna be pretty filled the whole freshmen year so take mental preparation for that." Minho tried to warn the younger as they were leaving the cafe.

"Yeah, hyung. I'll do my best." The younger shot a sweet smile towards him.

As they were walking, Minho looked down to stare at the vacant hand of the younger, dangling beside him.

Now Minho wasn't the very confident one but right now, his desire to feel the soft hand of the puppy-like male with his own was driving him crazy.

Gulping a little, he slowly reached out his pinky to gently grab the pinky of the younger in his, all while having his gaze away from him.

Seungmin jerked his head down to see their interlocked pinkies, now dangling between the two boys together. He smiled and fully grabbed the older's hand in his.

The whole way back, the two males walked hand in hand, stealing shy glances at each other here and there, having a very comfortable silence reign between them.

2310 likes
Minnie.kim thank you for always taking care of me, hyung <33
Lee.know

Lee.know anytime💟
                Minnie.kim 💟

Changbinnie what's going on here👀

Hyun_jinnie oh you were here..
                Minnie.kim yeah why?
                Hyun_jinnie if you checked my texts you'd know