Minho's POV

I met Seungmin in a very coincidental manner. Who knew he would be such a big part of my life. Call me irrational but the day we met, I had already thought way into the future.

Seungmin was in his sophomore year in high school aspiring to study business in future. One thing lead to another and now I am questioning whether I should accept his request on tutoring him or not.

The idea felt too overwhelming to me. I was barely capable of dealing with my life and keeping my mental health stable and while doing so I was barely keeping up with studies.

My whole high school's senior year went on like that. But surely, I couldn't mop about my miserable life to my newly made friend who seemed to be a ball of sunshine.

So in the end, I politely rejected him.

The dejected look he gave afterwards made me immediately wanna change my mind and agree but surely I kept my composure and didn't just engulf him in a hug then and there.

We shared our Instagram accounts and now I can't seem to stop texting this guy.

1360 likesLee

1360 likes
Lee.know who thought I'd get happiness from something other than soonie~

Minnie.kim omg hyung I love cats!
            Lee.know glad to know :)
            Minnie.kim you gotta let me hang out with him TT
            Lee.know ah...yeah sure

Crispy_bang fucking finally someone looks alive!
            Lee.know hyung you're exaggerating again -.-

Hanji glad to see you're happy min<3

...

"Shut the fuck up you asshole!"

Upon entering the house, Minho immediately recognized his mother's voice shouting at his dad who looked equally raged for some reason.

He let out a deep sigh preparing himself for another long night in his home.

It was a common sight in the Lee household. Minho's parents were constantly fighting on the smallest things and things would always get out of hands with them making Minho involved in some way.

The guy honestly had no idea how his parents weren't divorced yet. He cared for them a lot and so even though his overly strict parents made his life a living hell, he always tried to compromise and tend to forgive them.

All his caring gestures aside though, Minho just could not love his parents.

"Minho why are you so late? I told you to be back before 7 right? How dare you disobey me!"