28

Jisung was getting hella bored just sitting around in the empty apartment of the older. Since Minho left that morning for office, he tried cleaning the apartment a bit, although the pain in his back didn't let him do much.

After cleaning the almost spotless apartment and lying around the living room, he got bored. Deciding he had taken enough rest, Jisung made his way out in the city.

His first stop was a nearby cafe that he remembered the older mentioning as his everyday-breakfast place.

The homey atmosphere of the cafe, hitting him upon entering, had already made him relax and understand why Minho must like that place.

Jisung was enjoying his americano and cheesecake when a phone call interrupted the peaceful silence.

"Mina Aunt"

He picked up the call as soon as he noticed who it was from.

"Hello, aunt." He greeted politely.

"Ji!! How are you doing, sweetie?"

A smile adored Jisung's lips as he heard the cheerful voice of his favourite aunt. He had always been babied by his family members and friends, which he could never deny liking.

"I'm doing great. How are you?"

"Good as always. But you mister," her voice turned a little darker. "Don't you think you deserve a little punishment?"

"Whyyy?" Jisung whined, not wanting to get on his aunt's bad side.

"Aigoo you kid, I can feel your pout even through the phone. How am i supposed to scold you?"

The younger started giggling at that, knowing very well how much power his cuteness held. "Why do I have to be scolded though?"

"Boi you came to LA 2 days ago and I had to hear that from my sister!? When tf do you think you're coming to visit me?"

"Sorryyy, aunt! Will it be okay if I visit you right now? I'm kinda bored."

"Right, of course you're gonna choose me when you're bored." Jisung's giggles could be heard through the line. "But yeah, sure. Come to my studio though. I'm not home, it's working hours you know."

"Got it!"

Just like that, Jisung hung up the call and made his way towards his aunt's studio. He had gone there before during his countless visit to his aunt's place before so the address was known to him.

The place was close by, taking about 10 minutes of Jisung walking to reach. He entered the familiar building that was owned by Mina and her husband.

"Aunt Mina!!"

"Ji baby!!"

The older woman and the younger boy engulfed each other in a big bear hug as soon as they caught each other's sight.

From that point on, Jisung's day went pretty smoothly, mostly catching up with his aunt and uncle that he hadn't met in a while due to pressures in studies.

It was already 5 pm when he recieved a text from the older that he had been anticipating to see.

Min hyung<3
Sungie
I'm sorry but I'll be back a bit late something came up

Me
It's okay hyung
When do you think you'll finish?

Min hyung<3
Around 7

Me
Okiee ^~^
Let's have dinner together
I'm already outside
I'll be waiting in front of your office!

Min hyung<3
Okay Sungie❤