22

Minho had fallen asleep after crying for who knows how many hours.

It was now 7:00 AM and his alarm was blasting through the whole apartment. Groaning uncomfortably, Minho finally started waking up to be greeted by the soft sunlight falling on him through the big glass window in his room.

"Damn it's too early for a headache." He groaned as he hit his head with his wrist a few times.

Despite the extreme discomfort, Minho made his way to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for the day.

Usually he'd prepare simple breakfast for himself before leaving the residence but seeing how unmotivated he felt today, he decided to just grab something from the nearby cafe.

Minho made it to his first class, a bit ahead of time, so he took out his phone to look through Instagram while passing some time.

These days he didn't even have time to simply scroll through his phone.

He was going through Instagram when a post caught his eyes.

3190 likeschandads didn't think I'd find such a cutie in my fav cafe and just click so soon☺

3190 likes
chandads didn't think I'd find such a cutie in my fav cafe and just click so soon☺

Innie.ponie you're cuter hyung :)
           chandads boi- *chokes and dies*
           Innie.ponie dun die🥺
           chandads *revives*

binnie ^tf are they so confident for
           Hanji level up your game hyung
           Lixie_pixie dang right😪
           binnie eye-

Minho laughed at his friends being crazy. He didn't know who the other guy in the picture was but as it seemed like someone important to his best friend, he decided to give him a follow.

He came across another post that caught his attention.

3370 likesHyun_jinnie tryna be intimidating but my boyfie's a literal softie☺

3370 likes
Hyun_jinnie tryna be intimidating but my boyfie's a literal softie☺

A sad smile played along Minho's lips as he read the caption to Hyunjin's post. Not dwelling on it much, he decided to check the texts he had gotten.