24

Minho parked his bike in front of the usual bar he often went to.

Signalling Jisung to get off, he also got off of his bike and turned around to face the confused looking quakka blinking at him.

"Wanna grab a drink?" He asked while putting his hands in the pockets of his dress pants.

Jisung scoffed. "You bring me in front of a bar and now ask. Do I have a choice?" He jokingly remarked.

Minho shrugged and waited for the younger's approval.

"Yeah, sure."

The two boys entered the bar to be greeted with a rather less-crowded dance floor. It was still around 9 so understandably there weren't many people coming yet.

They took a sit by the counter, ordering their drinks. It was quite odd if you think about it.

Minho and Jisung were ex lovers, one of them getting a brutal heartbreak from the other one. Anyone who knew them would assume how much the older must've hated the younger.

But in reality, Minho could never hate Jisung. Maybe it was not in his personality to hate just about anyone as he believed hate was a very strong word.

Or maybe just something about the younger male still brought a tingling feeling in his chest that he just couldn't ignore.

Or maybe it was because of the self worth issues he had.

Minho had been thinking hard since the day Jisung suddenly broke up with him with a poor excuse like "We still have time to figure out our desires and I feel like I deserve better."

The younger's reasoning had been stuck with him ever since. Every night he'd wonder to himself "Was I not good enough?", "Was I rushing with everything?", "Maybe it's because we got intimate too quick?"

And every answer in his head came with the same exact conclusion.

It was all your fault.

So whatever the reason might have been, Minho was never fully recovered from the heartbreak from Jisung, his first love, neither was he able to hate him,

Nor did his heart fall out of love.

"Ji," Jisung was about to take a sip from his drink when Minho grabbed his wrist. "Promise me you won't get drunk."

"I won't." Jisung smiled a bit at the older as he let go of his hand.

"So tell me," they were both now on their 2nd glass of wine. "Why did you come to LA suddenly?"

"I told you, to meet my aunt-"

Minho chuckled, making Jisung stop his sentence. "I asked why you are actually here, Sungie."

Minho's face was inching closer to the younger as he looked straight into his eyes, making Jisung gulp in his seat.

They were already seating very close to each other, shoulders touching every now and then.

"I-I well.." Jisung was looking anywhere but Minho as he brainstormed for some kind of answer.

Seeing the younger hesitate so much, Minho brought his free hand that wasn't grabbing the wine glass to grab his chin and make him look up at him.

"You're here for me, aren't you?" He asked in a low voice after bringing his face dangerously close to the younger's.
"Sung is here to see Min?"

Jisung's breath hitched at the sudden close proximity. The older's breath was fanning his skin, making it hard for him to form any words. "Yes h-hyung."