39

Seungmin threw himself onto his bed as soon as he entered his bedroom. He felt so drained, not caring how he was still in unchanged clothes from the day.

He just wanted the comfort that only his bed could provide.

As he kept drifting off to sleep, a sudden ding from his phone caught his attention. Not one ding, it kept dinging so many times Seungmin was definitely pissed by the time he reached his phone.

A flood of texts filled the guy's phone.

Texts from a number Seungmin had no idea of.

Warily he took a hold of the phone before slipping under the warmth of his mattress.

Oh how much he wished he had just ignored it and went to sleep.

Unknown number
Seungmin
Pls answer
Pls just let me explain! I'm so so sorry love pls talk to me at least once
I got a new number to contact you cuz you already blocked me from everything.
I was outside your apartment today all day but you never came home
Are you okay babe?
Pls talk to me. I need to know if you're doing okay
Ik nothing can forgive me for what you've witnessed but pls pls just listen to me once
I swear you won't regret
There's a big misunderstanding going on here. Pls don't jump into conclusions
I love you, Seungmin
Trust me once more please.

His breath hitched, hands shaking in frustration. Of course it was Hyunjin.

The cheater that he had nothing to do with anymore. Yes, Seungmin had lost all hopes of Hyunjin actually having any valid reason for kissing someone other than himself, in a party where he came with his boyfriend.

He harshly wiped the tears that had just rolled down his pale cheeks, taking a few deep breaths.

Seungmin was done.

Seungmin
Do not try to reach me
I'm done with you
There's nothing that I want to hear from you
Goodbye, Hyunjin

*You cannot reply to this conversation*

More tears swelled in the eyes of the guy lying motionless on his bed, his phone lazily left beside him.

It was over, from his side. The relationship he had grown to love was gone now, the person he had loved to fall in love with was far from his reach.

And he didn't regret pushing away the love of his life.

Seungmin rolled to his side, pressing both of his hands on top of his mouth, to muffle the sound of sobs. Although he was the one to end this journey with his once best friend, it didn't hurt any less.

Please don't jump into conclusions.

The text that kept roaming through Seungmin's head brought a rush of deja vu. It sounded way too familiar to something the male had heard that night from an older male he had started to slowly lean on, just a few hours back.

"I feel you, Seungmin and i respect your decision. Just be sure that the conclusions you come to are the ones related to reality." 

*A few hours ago*

Due to Minho forcing the younger to finish everything he had ordered, they were both able to leave with a content stomach. Seungmin of course refused to eat anything other than the little food he had ordered for himself.