15

Spin the bottle!??

Are you fucking kidding me!

I was now sitting down on the carpet in a circle of around 9/10 people, luckily I knew most of them from university or high school. But spin the bottle, really?

Felix dragged his closest friends to sit down and play with him. He was now sitting in between his boyfriend Changbin and best friend.

Felix's best friend, Han Jisung.

Yes, he was right there, sitting down a little far away from me. He seemed to have sobered up. Did he remember what he said to me?

Brushing off the younger from my head, I looked at my side to see Seungmin happily sitting on my left side, Hyunjin sitting after him.

The light chatter going on around the circle died down as soon as Felix started spinning the bottle in the middle of everyone. I gulped observing the bottle spinning.

Finally it came to a stop and landed on none other than

"CHAN!" Felix yelled out his name as I saw my best friend nervously laughing.

"Okay, time to get you a partner." Felix spinned the bottle again and this time it landed on the tall blonde. "Hyunjin!"

I sneakered quietly seeing the uncomfortable expressions on both the boys' faces.

Chan was the one to approach the younger first and after asking for his consent, the older leaned in to capture Hyunjin's lips.

Hyunjin kissed back immediately as cheers erupted around the crowd.

It lasted for about 10 seconds before Chan went back to his seat, leaving a rather flustered Hyunjin behind.

A couple more rounds went on having Felix kissing Yeonjun, Changbin kissing Wooyoung, Boemgyu kissing Taehyun and so on. The changlix couple was really something else.

I was busy admiring the people around me when Felix's sudden yell brought me back to reality. I looked at him before looking down to spot the bottle still, pointing towards me.

Oh no.

"You're going down, Minho." Changbin chuckled evilly as he started to spin the bottle again.

It went round and round as slowly the bottle came to a halt, pointing towards the person beside me.

I glanced towards where it pointed, only to be met with Seungmin's widened eyes. He looked away as soon as we made eye contact.

Cute.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Everyone around us started cheering.

I gulped in to swallow the last bit of nervousness before softly taking the younger's hand in mine.

"Are you okay with this?" I asked.

As soon as he nodded, I leaned towards his ears to whisper the next words. "Hop on my lap."

His eyes widened a bit but he quickly nodded again, complying with my request. I wrapped my hands around his waist as he hopped on my lap with a swift motion.

I looked into the bright eyes of the younger on my lap for a while before slowly leaning up to meet his lips on mine.

But before I could do so, Seungmin lowered his head a bit, trying hard to hide the bright red tinted on his cheeks.

"You look too hot to be scurrying away in shyness, Seungmo." I whispered lowly in his ear.

His eyes widened for the umpteenth time that night as he blushed even more. This time we both leaned in, blocking out all the sounds around us and just focusing on each other's presence.

I captured his lips in mine, kissing him ever so softly, afraid to push hard as though he were too fragile to be dealt recklessly.

His lips felt so soft, so good against mine. Although the current circumstance was not what I expected how our first kiss would be like, I wanted him to feel my emotions.

He broke the kiss first, pulling away while slightly panting. His half lidded eyes stared right into my soul, making butterflies erupt in my stomach.

Oh how much I wanted to keep him like that, right in my arms.

"Yah, Minho hyung, let him go already." Hyunjin's growling voice broke the trance we were both in as Seungmin quickly came off of my lap and sat down beside me.

Both of our faces were flashed red, now fully realising what just went on. The game continued after some harmless teasing and cheers.

I looked to the side to capture the sight of Seungmin still flashing a little. He glanced towards me as he caught me staring at him.

I flashed a small smile towards the younger male, him shooting me one back before breaking the eye contact.

That night my heart swirled in affection, matching its pace with the puppy-like male beside me.

Everything went down peacefully that night, an air of positiveness present.

Except for the two pair of eyes glowing with jealousy.

♡liked by han

♡liked by han.squrriel, binnie and 3450 more

min.lee you made the night more beautiful.

*comments are disabled for this post*

♡liked by hyun_jinnie, chandads and 2998 more

minnie.kim beautiful hyung~

*comments are disabled for this post*