50

Minho's POV

The whites on the ceiling brightened as the sun started rising outside and daytime was emerging.

I hated the brightness as it stinged my sore eyes.

I looked around to see that it was already 8 am. I had to leave for office, wake up Seungmin for his schedule too.

It would've been a bit convenient if I at least had an ounch of sleep last night.

Fighting the numbness surging throughout my body, I finally sat up to start the day. Seungmin was right beside me, sleeping peacefully.

A small bitter smile made its way on my lips at the sight.

I couldn't really express what I was feeling at that moment. Maybe it was due to the fact that I hadn't slept a bit, or because I was still kinda shocked of what we did last night.

It was my first time with Seungmin after all.

But I wondered if it really was supposed to feel like this. This isn't the 'special' I knew.

No matter how I looked at it, I couldn't find a reason for the unsettling uneasiness I was feeling deep down.

"Seungmo," I lightly shook the sleeping guy. "It's time to wake up."

He steered in sleep, clearly showing discomfort of waking up early. Can't blame him though. Poor guy must be tired.

"Seungmoo~" the cooing sound came our naturally from me as I stroked his messy bed hair in an attempt to wake him up.

Not gonna lie, my body feels to be on autopilot these days. It just runs without a command, no feelings attached whatsoever.

It just did things that felt to be the right thing to do.

"Mmh 5 more minutes."

Seungmin's groggy voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"Nah-ah. Get up now or you'll be late. I need to go to office too."

After nagging for a while more, Seungmin finally sat up, lazily rubbing the sleep out of his tired eyes.

He got up and showered before putting on his working attire. Meanwhile I rushed to the kitchen to prepare a simple breakfast for the both of us.

"Here eat this." I put the freshly made sandwiches in front of the younger as he sat down. "Sorry I couldn't make anything great."

A huge smile spreaded across his face.

"This is good enough, hyung. We're running out of time anyways. Thank you for breakfast!"

"Hehe you're welcome."

I saw as he started devouring the sandwiches, must've been pretty hungry. I couldn't deny the fact that the Seungmin in front of me now was indeed very adorable.

"Hyung, stop staring and eat yours too."

"Haha well you're just too cute to resist. What can I do?"

Seungmin blubbered something incoherent before continuing to stare back at me this time.

"Now you're staring." I said, pointing an accusing finger at him.

"Hyung," his voice turned serious all of a sudden. "Did you not sleep at all? You look.. tired."

Is it that obvious?

"Huh?" I nervously laughed. "Of course I slept. This is basically how people look in the morning, Seungmin."

"But your eyebags are heavier than before. And you just.." his eyes carefully scanned my whole body. "Overall look exhausted."