63

When he said the house looked like a mansion, Minho wasn't exaggerating at all. In it's enormous rooms and hallways, it was so easy to get lost.

Luckily, Minho had the same guy in suits guide him towards his destination.

After finishing his talk with Han Younghoon, he had specially asked for his permission to meet up with his son.

Younghoon told him himself that Jisung had been kept here since the framing of his death so it was only natural for Minho to want to see him.

Sure enough, Younghoon didn't mind it as according to his plans, he was still in lead of this game. A little reunion between two old buddies wouldn't hurt.

So Minho was there, now standing in front of the gate of Han Jisung's bedroom.

The guy with him left after dropping him there without another word.

Minho knocked on the door. When he got no response after a while of waiting, he knocked again.

This time he heard shuffles from inside before finally the door nob twisted.

Minho was faced with a groggy looking Jisung as soon as the doors opened. His hair was sticking out in places, the tshirt and shorts he was wearing appeared wrinkled.

"I'M NOT EATING GO AWA-"

Jisung stopped himself from shouting as he finally noticed who was standing in front of him.

It was indeed none of the maids or workers there, instead it was actually someone responsible for his disheveled look at that moment.

Lee Minho.

"H-Hyung..?"

He couldn't believe his eyes at first, rubbing them to see if he was hallucinating or not.

Nope, there he was, standing in all his glory. The man that still owned his heart.

"Hey, Jisung." The older finally spoke, smiling a little.

"What are you doing here!? Am I dreaming? W-What's happening?"

Minho laughed lightly at the younger's panic. "Let me in first then I can explain."

"Yeah, right. Come-"

Jisung hastily moved away from the door so that Minho could enter.

The older walked straight until he reached the bed that was not made. Picking up the snack packets lying on the bed, he spoke, "I never knew you were such a messy person."

"Hyung, you don't have to clean them."

Jisung awkwardly gestured with his hands for the older to stop but Minho silently cleaned the place before making the bed too.

He then sat on the cleaned bed before patting the spot beside him. "Come sit with me."

Jisung obliged without any complain and sat beside the older.

"How are you here?" Jisung asked again.

Minho brought his face closer to the younger's. "I came to see you. Is that not a good enough reason?"

The younger was a bit taken aback at the sudden close proximity. "W-What are you saying? Don't you hate me? Besides, it's impossible to enter this place."

Minho ruffled Jisung's messy hair seeing a frown appear on his face.

"No, Mr I-can-solve-it-all I don't hate you. I know about the truth now."

Jisung's eyes widened. "What truth..?"

Minho then explained everything to the younger, starting from his break up with Seungmin, him confronting his dad and to him working with Younghoon.