27

Minho's morning routine would usually contain him making the most minimalistic breakfast for himself or just taking it from a cafe downstairs, the later being applied most of the times.

Today was a little different though as the boy was now standing in front of his kitchen stove, dangling his butt rhythmically while stirring pancakes, humming a soft melody.

Jisung sat there by the kitchen counter, face rested on both of his hands. They were both out of the shower filled with love and affection, now preparing for the day ahead.

The older's back faced him, moving in cute manners that made his heart flatter at the domestic side of his hyung cooking for him. A serene feeling of nostalgia warming Jisung's heart.

As if that one day in high school when he got brutally bullied and taken care of by the older afterwards was just yesterday.

In reality it had been more than 4 years since the day him and Minho talked for the first time. He could never forget that day.

"What are you thinking, Sungie?"

Jisung flinched as the older placed the freshly made pancakes in front of him, looking at him with worry in his eyes.

"Hyung, remember the day we met? You cooked for me back then too." An adorable smile adored the younger's face as he saw Minho excitedly nod his head.

"Yeah! How can I forget that?" He chuckled while taking a sit beside him.

Minho was a senior at that time when the rumours about the transfer student started spreading, rumours that were more negative than positive. The quite kid that lacked social skills soon became a punching bag for the school bullies.

Minho would see Jisung, the new transfer student, here and there in school. Something about the younger's timid nature, the emo outfits yet keen knowledge on every subject attracted him in a way he couldn't explain.

Stealing glances at the younger in lunch, shared classes or while passing by the entrance had become a habit of him.

The beginning of their blooming love was like any other clichè high school romance story; the faithful day coming by in a blink of an eye when the school bullies decided to pull one of their dirtiest tricks on Jisung.

When Minho found Jisung, he was crouching down on the cold tile floor of the hallway that was filled with students going on their ways, the fragile boy on the ground going unnoticed by everyone.

He was hugging his knees close to his chest as if to protect himself from any kind of harm that might follow the already done harassment.

The only time the trembling boy looked up and opened his eyes was when the honey-filled voice of a stranger called out his name, making eye contact with who he believed his whole life afterwards to be his soulmate.

That day, Minho took the younger to the nurse to treat his wounds and helped him get to his house where he made sure to cook a nice and warm meal for him before he tucked him to sleep.

After that day, Jisung was never bullied again, his bullies keeping a good 100 feet distance from him at all times. A mystery that Jisung never got to solve, but clearly knew it had something to do with the older male.

"Are you gonna work all day, hyung?"

The males were almost done with their breakfast while reminiscing the good old days. It was time for Minho to get ready for the working day ahead.

"Yeah."

"Okay, I should get going too then." The younger stated while heading towards the bedroom.

Minho frowned as he followed him. "Where?"

"The hotel?" Jisung gave a puzzled expression at the older's question.

Minho sighed before putting both of his hands on the younger's shoulder to push him on the bed to sit.

"You're staying here, Jisung. Cancel your reservation." He made his way in the walk-in closet to get back with his work clothes. "Stay with me till you leave for Korea."

The younger smiled at the request as he wasted no time accepting it.

"Now help me choose! The black one or navy blue one?" In his hands, there were two button up shirts that's supposed to be his outfit for the day.

Jisung thought for a while before choosing the black shirt. "Wear this. You look hot in black." A cheeky smile was plastered on his face.

"Okay," Minho joined in the smile. "I'll go change then."

As he was about to turn around and leave for the closet, Jisung grabbed him by the hand. "Wait here~"

Minho saw as the younger ran inside the closet and came back with a pair of black pants.

He traced his fingers on the material of Minho's sweatshirt that he was wearing at the moment. "Let me help you change." The younger let out seductively, a smirk playing on his pretty lips.

Pulling off the older's pants, he helped him put on the the dress pants, tucking in the belt lovingly. He made sure his touches were anywhere as near as he could get to the older's crotch area, but not touching it.

A tint of pink spreaded across the older's cheeks at the sudden burst of confidence from him. Jisung slowly brought the sweatshirt upwards, taking it off of the older in a swift manner, revealing his built chest.

"Hyung," the younger leaned in to place his lips on his chest. "I can never get used to you being so hot."

He sucked at a spot he knew Minho loved to be pleasured at. "J-Ji.. argh~" Sounds of pleasure came out of the older's mouth as Jisung made a prominent mark on his exposed skin.

"There you go." Jisung pulled away to stare at Minho's hooded eyes before putting the black shirt on him, leaving the top two buttons unbuttoned so that the hickey he just gave was full on display. "Can't have people swooning over you."

Not being able to handle the teasing any longer, Minho harshly grabbed the younger's waist to pull him closer to his body, smashing their lips together.

"Claiming me, kitty?" Minho placed kisses on the younger's cheeks as he softly patted his head.

They snuggled in each other's warmth for a few more minutes before Minho really had to set out.

"I'll be back by 5. We can hang out after that. Here's my key card if you go out." He handed Jisung his extra key card.

Jisung nodded before pecking and waving off the older.

How they wished they could stay like that forever, comfortable and content in each other's presence.