61

Minho's POV

A week passed by since my breakup with Seungmin.

I had no idea how the younger was doing nor did I know if Hyunjin went to him at the right time or not.

I wanted to know but of course couldn't step outside my boundaries as someone who deserved nothing but to root in hell.

Every day I woke up with a heart filled with guilt, yet I didn't allow myself to feel sad.

Sadness was an escape route for people from the pain of situations and I didn't deserve that escape from eternal pain.

What I deserved was an endless pit of agony, so much so that my soul would cry out for hurting someone as good as Seungmin.

It was night time and I had just returned home from office when my phone vibrated, a flood of texts coming in.

I was a bit taken aback as the name "Seungmo" popped up on the screen.

Seungmo

I hate you hyung
I was foolish to have fallen for someone like you. I was so fucking dumb to play along your stupid evil game for this long. Ofc I was when a devil like you was in charge tsk
I hope you know that you'll have to repel for the pain you caused me with hundred times more pain and suffering
I hope you fucking die Minho
If I could I'd have pushed you to your death with my own fucking hands
Go rot in hell

You cannot reply to this conversation anymore

Call me psychotic but as soon as I finished reading, a victorious smile spreaded across my face.

Too bad he blocked me already.

I couldn't even tell him that his wish was going to come true.

I was about to throw the phone aside when a call halted my actions. This time the screen displaying Chan's name.

I picked it up while loosening the suffocating tie in my collar.

"Hello?"

"Minho, what have you done!?"

I had to distance the phone from my ear as Chan screamed on the other side of the line.

"Can you not scream jeez. What did I do?"

"You're fucking asking me that? I thought you promised you'll tell me when you break up with Seungmin??"

"Oh-" I hesitated a bit. "I forgot actually."

Chan loudly sighed on the phone. "Fuck you bro. Anyways, were you too harsh on him? Jeongin had a talk with Hyunjin and he said Seungmin's not in very good condition."

"Is Hyunjin taking care of him?"

"Mmh. He's currently staying over at Seungmin's place to keep an eye on him. He was cursing the shit out of you."

"I don't expect anything better." I shrugged although the other couldn't see.

Hyunjin was a reliable guy. I felt a bit relieved to learn that he was there by Seungmin's side right now.

"What exactly did you tell them? Having hard feelings is normal but why are they hating you so much?"

"I said I only used Seungmin for my own selfishness and now that I'm bored I don't need him any longer."