37

Seungmin's POV

It hurt.

My head hurt so much I swear I was ready to commit a crime right at that moment.

I stirred and turned uncomfortably as I started waking up from a peaceful sleep, something I hadn't had in how long I didn't remember.

The peace ended quickly though as the sharp headache started kicking in as soon as I opened my eyes. I looked around confused, trying to recognise where exactly I was.

Judging by the blinding daylight coming from outside, I could tell it was a bright morning outside.

As I looked around, I realized it was Chan hyung's house. He hosted a party last night where me and Hyunjin came together.

Hyunjin-

My body was now rested against the headboard of the bed, a big sigh leaving me. The memories of last night flashed through my head.

I remembered how excited Hyunjin was to come to this party, the way he almost immediately let go of me when we entered the venue.

He had been acting out of the ordinary for a while now so I stopped taking his actions to heart.

I remembered how after a few hours, I started looking for him everywhere.

"Hyunjin? I think I saw him talking with Innie there." Chan hyung had told me with his ever-so-comforting smile.

I wish he hadn't told me.

Because the image that I saw afterwards was something that got sealed in my head.

I remembered how desperate my boyfriend's hands looked cupping someone else's face, how his lips were crushing against someone else's lips, someone that wasn't me.

He saw me, I knew he did.

Despite that, he didn't chase after me when I rushed out of the place. Or maybe he did chase after me but the pool of people around us slowed his pace in catching me.

He had given me the answer I had been asking for.

I remembered crying my heart out in the household's back porch where nobody seemed to have any interest going.

But someone did come that night.

I reached out my hand towards the nightstand beside the bed to get my phone, when the pink sticky note attached to it grabbed my attention.

"I'm going home first. Rest well, Seungminnie♡
-Minho"

Minho hyung.

So the careful hugs embracing my body and the comforting voice soothing my mind last night weren't just a dream.

Minho hyung was back. Back in my life to light it like the way he had always done.

A small smile crept up my lips at the cute gesture from the older. Quickly I put the note in my pockets before getting up from the bed.

As I made my way to the living room, I saw Chan hyung loosely fixing his already clean living room. "Good morning, hyung."

Chan looked up, a bit startled, he did look kind of lost in thoughts before I decided to break his train of thoughts with my greeting.

"Oh, Seungmin!" He threw a big smile at my direction, approaching me right after. "Did you sleep well? Minho told me you're staying in so I didn't wake you up."

I showed him a quick smile before replying, "Thank you for letting me stay, hyung. Sorry for the trouble." I bowed out of respect towards the older male in front me.