45

"Minho.."

"Minho... where are you?"

"Are you...are you leaving me?"

A shadow-like figure followed Minho around wherever he went. He ran and ran.

But everything around him was pitch black. As if he was thrown into a bucket of black paint with no way of escape.

Minho hated dark.

"MINHO!"

He span around to catch a glimpse of a white shadow fading into nothingness.

Minho clutched both of his ears with his hands to block out all the yells of his name.

"Make it go away.. make it go away.."

"Please.. please.."

"Leave me alone... please"

He kept whispering to himself.

But it seemed the owner of the other voice had other plans. It came down to Minho's slumped figure on the cold floor, lightly patting his head to get his attention.

When Minho looked up again with tearful eyes, he was met with a almost faded face.

An eerily pale face of Han Jisung.

"Don't, Minho." The thing started low.

But soon, it's voice got louder.

"DON'T LEAVE ME"

"Jisung!!"

Minho sprung up on his bed, gasping loudly for air. Sweat dripped down his pale face.

He had just woken up from a nightmare.

After a few minutes of collecting himself, Minho glanced at the clock on his nightstand.

4:13 it read.

Minho sighed and let his head fall onto his hands as he lied down again. He had only been able to get an hour of sleep.

Earlier after meeting up with Seungmin in the park, things got carried away and he only got home around 3 am.

Minho sighed again at the thought of the younger.

It was honestly a surprise to him. It was true that Minho had always had a crush on Seungmin since they met but never did he think that the younger felt the same way too.

He remembered what the younger boy told him earlier in the park. The scene from then flashed in front of his eyes.

"I thought you didn't feel the same way and so I didn't want to get my hopes up. But when you came back, those hidden feelings just started bubbling out again and I don't know what to do with them."

Minho had listened carefully to every word the younger said while trying to control his tears.

He had comforted him again, like he always did.

He recalled the reply he gave to the other.

"I did feel the same way, Seungmin. I've liked you since we first met. Sorry for being a coward and not ever letting you know about my feelings."

Minho remembered being calm while talking. So calm and numb that deep inside there grew a fear of himself.

Seungmin's next words left him thinking though.