8

Minho tenderly smiled at his phone screen, lying comfortably on his bed. It was the night after.

Minho had just lied down on his bed, taking a warm shower after a busy day at his university.

The post Seungmin tagged him into instantly washed away all his tiredness. Seungmin did it. They could now be together.

They could now see each other without having too much hussle. They were now gonna be spending their precious college years in the same premises.

Seungmin made their dream possible. Their first dream. For him.

Minho immediately went to his contacts, pressing the younger's contact number and waiting for him to pick up.

A blissful smile played on his face. After a few rings, Seungmin picked up.

"Hey hyung!"

The cheerful greeting of the younger filled Minho's ear.

"Congratulations, Seungmin. I'm so glad for you." Minho calmly stated.

"Thank you, Minho hyung! I promised you I'll be with you again so I had to do this. I'm so glad too that now I won't have to wait to see you whenever I want to." 

Seungmin's smiles could be felt even through the call.

"Thank you."

"Minnie!! Come here, they started playing without us!" Another voice was heard from Seungmin's side.

"Coming, Hyunjin!" Seungmin screamed at someone else in the room with him. "Sorry, hyung but I gotta go. I'm out celebrating with my friends."

"It's okay, Seungmo. Go and enjoy. So I'll be seeing you on Saturday in the freshmen party?"

"Yep! Can't wait to see you. Bye, hyung! good night~"

"Goodnight." 

Minho sighed as he hung up and plopped back onto the comfort of his bed. He was grinning like crazy now, a warm heat spreading in his chest.

Minho was loving the feelings he was feeling right then. With the thoughts of the puppy-like younger lingering in his mind, he opened Instagram again to pass some time as he had nothing else to do for the night.

That's when another certain post caught his eyes, of a certain someone.

Minho's smile slightly dropped seeing the face he grew to love at some point flashing bright on his screen although he regained the smile just as quickly as it had dropped slightly. 

Another rush of warmth spread in Minho's heart. It felt more of relief than anything else.

Because right at that moment, he felt genuine satisfaction and maybe a tid bit proud. Pulling himself together, Minho started typing on his screen.

A grin of affection played on his lips as his comment got posted under the certain male's recent post.

2000 likesHanji Yayyyyy I got accepted for medical studies at my desired uni!!! See yall at the freshmen party :>

2000 likes
Hanji Yayyyyy I got accepted for medical studies at my desired uni!!! See yall at the freshmen party :>

Innie_pony congrats hyung! So proud of you🥰
            Hanji thank you Innie🥰

SunshineLix yess bestie let it get it roll😩💖
            Hanji oh yeah baby~😘

BinbinChangbin ay bro fin gonna hit it together 😘
            Hanji :>

Lee.know proud of you, Ji<3

*Ding*

Hanji liked your comment on their post.

...

Seungmin was on cloud nine. After months of preparation, study sessions and pulling alnighters almost everyday, he made it. It was just another step to his goals. He couldn't have been happier.

"Minnie, it's your turn!"

The sudden mention of his name brought him back to reality. Right now they were at a friend's house celebrating and at some point a game of truth and dare had started taking place.

And it seemed like it was now Seungmin's turn to choose as the bottle had landed on him.

"Truth," Seungmin said after thinking for a while.

The group of friends consisting Seungmin and his best friend Hyunjin was seated on the floor in a circle.

Yeonjun finally broke the thinking trance and went for a common question.

"Do you have a crush on someone?"

The sudden question brought everyone's attention on Seungmin as the mentioned boy blinked a few times.

Hyunjin eyed his best friend in anticipation. Seungmin went silent for a while.

Do I have a crush?

A slight red tint appeared on Seungmin's cheeks as the face of none other than Lee Minho filled his vision.

Seungmin had been thinking of the older for a while now. He knew the older was special since the days they spent together in the tutorial programme, since the day he sang for Minho in the staircase.

Are these the feelings of having a crush?

"Um yeah.." Seungmin muttered slowly as the crowd cheered loudly at his response.

"Who is it! Who is it!!" Hueningkai kept asking the flustered boy.

"Yah! I'm answering only one question. Now move on." Seungmin sassed.

The group of friends sneered and moved on with their stupid game. Seungmin sighed in relief as the attention dropped from him.

The night went on pretty amazing, having cheerful young boys celebrating their first success.

Except for one specific boy.

Hyunjin's heart dropped a mile as the new information about his best friend was revealed that day, in the midst of a playful game of truth and dare.

A/N

Next chapters are gonna be fun trust me ^.^