71

Minho's heart thumped against his heart the more the roads closed in on their destination. Jisung was driving and just by the look of his face, Minho could tell he was happy.

Thoughts and various scenarios circled around his head. What if the younger was lying to him and his friends were not as eager to see him as Jisung made it out to be?

"Chan hyung texted me a while ago that they've all arrived and are eagerly waiting for you."

Oh-

Certainly his concern was answered. Did Jisung just read his mind or something? It made him giggle in mind.

After another 10 minutes drive, Minho noticed their car being parked in front of a house.

The house seemed very modern yet its minimalistic size made it to be very homely for a small family. Just the sight of the house made a smile appear on Minho's face.

They must be doing good indeed.

"Let's go, hyung." Jisung pushed the wheelchair for the two of them to enter the house.

Minho's lower body was still not active and under therapy. A big downfall in his confidence was the fact that he felt like a liability.

He didn't want to think about people pitying him.

When the doorbell was finally rang by the ecstatic guy behind him and the sound of footsteps could be heard from inside, another wave of panic flowed inside Minho.

It was the least expected person that opened the door.

But in a good way, the fox eyes and full set of white teeth showing off a bright smile sort of melted Minho's previous worries.

Jeongin-ah..

"Minho hyung!" Jeongin exclaimed as soon as he opened the door. Without wasting a second, he lounged forward to throw himself on the guy on wheelchair.

To catch the heavy body was a bit of struggle, Jisung's eyebrows furrowed slightly at the sight, but Minho didn't mind it at all as he felt the younger in his arms.

"Hyung.. you- you're here! I'm so happy. I missed you so much. We missed you so much Minho hyung. Please forgive me-"

Tears were already rolling down Jeongin's eyes as he hiccuped in between his words.

"I'm sorry! Sorry! I was so rude with you. I'm so sorry, Minho hyung!"

Minho had previously heard from his best friend that Jeongin could easily hyper on his emotions, especially when he felt guilty.

So the older patted the other's head to calm him down. "Everything's okay, innie. Hyung is fine and hyung doesn't blame you for anything."

It felt weird to say those words out loud. Initially he had expected to be blamed by others and now that he was the one continuously saying such words made him feel bad.

Jisung had also come up now and helped the younger stand up properly.

"We're still at the front gate, we should go inside first."

Jeongin wiped his face quickly hearing Jisung's words. "Sorry, sorry! I got carried away and didn't even let you enter first. Come inside!"

Minho smiled before feeling Jisung pushing the wheelchair inside.

The inside of the word was spacious. The hall connected to the front door led to a large living room with simple modern designs. The ambience felt homey.

Minho's POV

It was my first time in Seungmin's house. Although I had been panicking the whole way here, being in the place finally made my heart yearn to meet that guy as soon as possible.