38

"We'll make sure all the arrangements you've requested are done perfectly. Thank you for choosing us."

The decorator in charge of the engagement party shook hands with Minho as they were leaving the venue.

"You're welcome."

It was past 8 pm when Minho had finished all his work for the day, including the final procedure of selecting the venue. It would be a corporate style party where Minho would be declared as one of the directors and the future CEO of Lee Corporations.

Although the most important event of the day would be Minho and Nori's engagement, he knew pretty well that the people present there would be more interested in the merge of the two big companies owing to this marriage.

After all, that was the soul reason for this marriage. It was all about business.

Minho let out a big sigh of frustration as soon as his back hit the comfortable car sit. 6 days.

Only 6 days left before the engagement. He wished there were alternatives. He wished he could just go back to his life in LA.

But Minho knew he couldn't.

"8:25 pm.." he lazily glanced at his watch to check the time, before turning his head towards his driver that had been waiting for his command on where to head next.

"Take me to *attach restaurant name*."

The driver nodded before starting the engine, relentlessly driving past the busy streets of Seoul.

It was past 9 pm when the black luxurious car reached its destination. Grabbing his blazer, Minho got out of the car.

"You don't have to wait. I'll go back myself." He made sure to notify his driver though as it was already past his working hours.

"But sir- it's my duty to-"

"It's alright." Minho smiled at the older man, not letting him finish his sentence, before making his way towards the entrance of the fairly expensive restaurant.

As he was walking, Minho could see the silhouette of a younger male that stood there with his hands stuffed in his big jacket pockets.

Minho smiled at the sight of Seungmin before rushing over towards him. "Hey, Seungmo!"

Seungmin glanced to his side to see the older male he had been waiting for patiently. "Hi, hyung!"

A small smile creeping up to his lips at the sight.

"Did I make you wait long? I'm really sorry." Minho frowned, apologising straight away as he guessed the younger had been standing there for a while.

Seungmin frantically shook his head. "No no! I came a bit early. You're safe, hyung."

They both chuckled before Minho suggested that they should get inside as it was getting chilly outside.

Upon entering, they were escorted to a reserved table for the two that Minho had previously booked this morning.

"Woah hyung, I just noticed you're still in work clothes." Seungmin started as they settled down.

"Yeah," the older scratched the back of his neck. "I finished not long ago."

"God I really bothered you on such a busy day, didn't I?" Guilt was laced in the younger's voice as he mumbled the words, also now noticing how tired the older male looked.

Minho heard him though.

"It was my decision. I wanted to see you, Seungmin." He looked directly at the other's eyes. "Please don't feel bad about it."