9

It was finally the day of the freshman party.

Minho had been waiting for this day patiently. He would finally get to see Seungmin again after that day he snuck out of his house to meet the younger.

Minho was also a part of the seniors who'll be helping out the newcomers by giving them a tour of the campus. He wasn't initially interested in joining such activities but his friend Changbin had forced him into this.

Minho was already parking his bike in the parking lot in front of his faculty building. Apparently the volunteers were supposed to be present at the venue 2 hours before the freshmen arrived.

So here he was, helping out his other classmates in preparing for the event.

"Minho, you'll be taking care of group 3. You know everything you have to do right?" Changbin approached him with a clip board in his hand.

"Yeah. Introduce myself, get them to introduce themselves, make a friendly environment, tell them the necessary informations while going around the whole faculty building and important places in the campus, get back here around 1 pm, then dismiss them after handing them their dorm keys." Minho counted with his fingers while saying.

"Ok you're good." Changbin signed something in the paper. "Good luck, man. Don't be nervous." After shooting a sweet smile at Minho, Changbin went off to other leaders.

Minho nodded while smiling back.

It was now 8:30 am and the freshmen had started gathering in the hall. Minho took a deep breath seeing all the new faces gathered in front of him.

Trying to shake of the nervousness, Minho genuinely smiled at the people. He could already hear some girls swooning over him somewhere in the crowd.

Well he was, after all, Lee Minho. His breathtaking appearance had always made him the center of attention among the girls and also a lot of guys.

The presenter started talking in the mic, telling the freshmen to come in a line to get their name tags and their designated team leader.

Minho was talking to Chanhbin when a text notification brought his attention to his phone. He took it out of his jean pocket to see a text appearing from none other than Seungmin.

Seungmo<3
Hyung!
I can see you
Can you see me??

Minho looked around a bit but couldn't spot the younger in the mass crowd. So he quickly typed in a reply.

Minho hyung
I can't see you
Can you tell me where you are?

Seungmo<3
I can see you looking around
Look to the right side in the far back

Minho looked at where Seungmin told him to and after a bit of struggle, he could finally spot the younger.

He smiled and waved at him. Seungmin waved back excitedly making Minho coo at the younger's enthusiasm.

Minho hyung
Found ya
You look cute

Seungmo<3
Oh-😳
You look very nice too hyung!
Although can't see you properly from the distance :((

Minho smiled seeing the younger's texts.

"Minho, go and stand with the leaders. They're gonna divide the kids soon." Changbin suddenly came by to inform Minho.