49

⚠️Smut⚠️

The bedroom door slammed shut at the force of Minho's back kick, blocking out the two people in their own world from outside.

Their lips danced together, passionately making out as if once parted, there won't be a second chance.

Minho rather gently threw Seungmin on his bed whom he had carried all the way from living room, their lips not separating for a second.

He looked down at the sight of an already disheveled Seungmin. His lips were swelled and red from kissing, hair sticking out in places.

Oh how beautiful yet fuckable he looked right now.

"Stop staring." Seungmin mumbled as he hid his face behind his hand.

Minho held the hand to gently remove it before flashing a small smile. "Don't hide. You're too pretty to not look at."

The younger flashed at the compliment.

Taking a large breathe, he pulled Minho down by the collar to collide their lips once again. He loved it. He absolutely loved the butterflies flying inside his stomach.

After making out for a while, Minho tilted his head to proceed kissing down Seungmin's jaw and neck, leaving hickeies here and there.

The lewd sounds erupting from the younger's throat filled the air in the room.

"Do you really want this, babe?"

"Yes." Seungmin breathed out, barely audible, but just enough for Minho to hear.

And so he proceeded as wished.

The night grew dark as the two bodies collided with each other, becoming one ethereal being.

Seungmin's moans got louder and louder with each thrust filling him in. Minho groaned, grabbing the younger by his hair to keep the stable pace.

"Ah- ahh! Yes- right there.. h-hyung"

The older hit right in the spot, pouring a feeling of euphoria all over Seungmin's mind.

Minho kept going. In the back of his head, the consciousness of not going overboard with the younger present no matter how clouded his head was getting.

It wasn't only his head that was hazy though as his vision got blurry with each passing second in their intimate moment.

"It's a special thing only we can do... right, hyung?"

Minho's eyes snapped open at the faint voice ringing in his ears, halting his action in the process.

W-What was that?

Seungmin whined under him at the lack of motion by the older. It brought Minho back to reality again as he looked down at the panting disheveled Seungmin under him.

"Sorry," he left a gentle kiss on the younger's forehead before continuing to thrust in and out of him at a rapid speed.

Yet he knew.

He knew the hollowness he felt right at that moment could not be replaced by lust. If he could just follow his heart right at that moment, he would've bolted.

...

"Are you okay?"

Seungmin was laid comfortablely on the soft mattress of his bed, letting his body bury further inside the humongous blanket Minho had put on him a while ago.