52

Wind blew past the young man standing in front of a lonely grave, his expression empty, void of loneliness yet filled with an unknown charismatic smile.

Minho was in pain, mentally rather physically. Although his healing wounds should hurt him for such movements, they didn't seem to bother him.

Taking one last look on Jisung's grave, Minho finally stepped on his heels to walk away from his temporary relief time.

It was oddly satisfying, the time spent with Jisung.

It was as if he could sense the younger's presence somewhere nearby, sometimes his scent would linger all over him and he'd know that Jisung could hear him, dead or alive.

The moment he stepped foot into the graveyard on his visits, he would automatically fall into a pit of imagination where Jisung was still alive, laughing and talking to him.

And Minho loved this time more than anything.

As Minho reached his car, the sky was shaded in a pink and orange void. The surrounding was silent, so silent that a pin falling could be heard very clearly.

And maybe that's what caused the trouble for the stranger lurking around Minho's car.

As Minho was about to start his car to drive away, he heard a faint sound of tree branch breaking, the kind of sound it'd make when being smashed by a person's foot.

So he looked up and through his rear view mirror, he saw him.

A figure awkwardly standing right behind Minho's car locked eyes with Minho's widened ones on the surface of the mirror.

The eye contact lasted for only a few seconds before the figure dashed.

Am I... really going crazy?

Shrugging off the initial shock, Minho quickly opened the car door and started running right behind the stranger ahead.

The road was clear and because it was still pretty bright outside, he could clearly see where his target was going.

As Minho sped up, he was almost near the unknown male before his footing mismatched and he fell flat on his face on the solid concrete street.

A loud thud could be heard followed by a painful groan from Minho.

"Fuck!" He screamed in frustration as he held his knees close. The fall must've caused bruises on his knees as he could feel the sting even through the material of his dress pants.

"Minho!"

Minho looked up at the scream of his name, only to be faced by the male he was just chasing running willingly towards his way now.

The said male came running, kneeling in front of Minho in a quick and swift motion before his worried eyes started scanning him for injuries.

"Are you okay!? You didn't hurt your head, right?" His hands touched the side of Minho's face, tilting it to look closely.

That familiar voice, the touch he had never forgotten, the familiar tone of concern, eyes drenched in genuine worry.

Everything seemed to be playing out as one of Minho's imaginations back in the graveyard.

Before he could even process anything, Minho's hands slowly made it's way towards the side of the other's face and held it as gently as possible.

"Are- are you.. Are you real?"

The round eyes in front of him stopped moving around as they stilled to look back at Minho's brown orbs.

"Yes.." the cherry lips finally spoke up after the long pause.