Epilogue

If loving someone could be described in words, the whole basin of the ocean wouldn't be enough

Like the deep blue ocean that carries endless depth of uncertainty alongside the bounty of nature, love is full of both darkness and positivity.

The polar opposite characteristics of love are what makes the concept of loving someone so human, so real.

Deciding to hold a person's hands for eternity could shake any sane person's core. Minho was no different.

He would always resonate his love for another human with the vast blue ocean. Standing by the shore of the sea now, the sound of the crashing waves created a natural music of his liking.

It was perfect.

Yet no matter how perfect and eye-soothing the sight and environment might be, Minho's heart was not even close to being calm.

It was a moment of accomplishment, dreams coming true and a birth of a new him. The thrill of the moment made his hands tremble lightly.

Minho repeatedly licked his lips in nervousness, not caring about the light lip gloss adorning them.

He could only look ahead where the sea met a broadened side of the island, a watchtower standing high on top.

It was only when the cheers erupted that he moved his gaze. No matter how beautiful the sight of the ocean had been till now, what awaited his gaze could be fairly described as ethereal compared to that.

Minho was standing alone, the background was a small podium decorated in white and light pink. All different sorts of white flowers adorned the space.

In front of him sat the rows of guests that had come. All of their heads were tilted towards the back, also seemingly mesmerized by what Minho was seeing.

His friends were all cheering, Minho could even hear a few howls of sobs supposedly coming from Felix.

None of the people mattered at that moment though, because the person walking towards him had already captured all his attention.

Jisung's hand was lightly intertwined with his mother and his other hand held a bouquet of white and pink flowers. They walked down the velvet carpeted aisle.

All the previous nervousness and unease seemed to have already fled as a small smile made its way on Minho's lips.

It was that smile Jisung was wearing, a smile that held confidence, happiness and most importantly,

Love.

How could Minho not reciprocate such a heart clenching smile?

When Mrs Han finished walking her son down the aisle, Jisung was finally standing face to face with Minho.

They didn't break eye contact, even for a second since Jisung came into the picture.

It felt as if that one eye contact represented the whole of Minho and Jisung's story, where the two never blinked away the presence of the other from their lives.