29

"Where are we going?"

The piercing wind blowed past the two boys pressed against each other as the vehicle under them ran across the city streets.

Minho had his hands firmly gripping on the younger's torso as Jisung drove his bike to whatever destination he had in mind.

"Hyung I won't kidnap you chill."

Minho snorted and rested his head on the younger's back, deciding to let him peacefully lead the way.

After about 10 minutes of riding, Jisung parked the bike in front of a two storey building in the middle of a busy street.

"Let's go inside!" Cheering, Jisung dragged the older by his hand inside the unknown building.

Minho, not questioning his behaviour at all, let himself be dragged by the younger, a small smile tugging at his lips. It wasn't often he got to see the younger's beautiful features glowing the way they did that night.

They crossed the reception, that was already closed and the lights inside very dimly lit, and stopped in front of a door.

"Hyung," Jisung started while scratching the back of his neck, "Go in." He gestured the elder to go inside.

A bit confused, Minho slowly twisted the nob of the door and entered the room. His eyes widened at the sight of the large practice room in front of him.

It was neat, the speakers readied to be played at any time, a small blanket fort made in the corner of the room.

"Sungie... w-what?" Minho's eyes scanned over the place.

3 years; it had been almost three years the guy had last set his foot on a practice room equipped with musical equipments and big mirrors decorating walls.

His heart fluttered at the sudden sensation of getting his passion back.

Dancing; oh how much Minho longed for moving his body gracefully to rhythms.

He could never forget the days he spent perfecting his self made choreos during high schools, the nights he spent beside Jisung who would make him songs to perform to.

He could never forget how one day on a dance floor like this one, the same young guy broke his heart into pieces, making him never find joy inside a practice room again.

Minho felt arms being wrapped around his torso, pulling him out of the sudden trance.

"I'm sorry, Min, for taking away the thing that made you the happiest." Jisung muttered while back hugging the older.

Minho felt his mussels relax under the younger's gentle grip, leaning himself onto him as he let his hands rest on the other's.

"Let me give it back to you. I'll understand if you can never forgive me, Min but I really really want to see you smile again. The way your eyes sparkled when you danced. I want to give it back to you."

Jisung's voice cracked but he kept himself strong. He knew he had no chance left with the older anymore but he really wanted to give his best.

Minho slowly ripped himself off the younger's grip and faced him. The visible tears on Jisung's round sparkly eyes made his heart clench in pain.

You don't deserve to look like that.

That sad.

My Sungie.

"Han Jisung, can I have a dance?" It came out as whisper, yet reaching Jisung's ears like a pretty melody of music.

He sniffled, staring at the stretched out hand of the older. When he looked back up at Minho's brown orbs again, he knew that familiar glint of happiness sparkling in his eyes.

Without hesitation, he let his hand be engulfed by the older's hands. Warmth spreading the both males heart as they slowly inched closer.

"Let me turn on some music. Wait for me, yeah?" Minho whispered in Jisung's ear, the slight hot breath leaving shivers down the younger's skin.

He pressed a soft kiss on Jisung's forehead before detaching himself and running towards where the speakers were located.

It was a soft jazz music that filled the stiff air of the practice room, filling the void the both males felt in their hearts for so long.

Jisung's hands wrapped themselves around the older's neck as Minho took a firm grip on his slim waist. The rhythms of the background music filled their ears, making them move their bodies rhythmically.

Swaying themselves along with the wind, a serene feeling of fondness filled the entirity of the void in their hearts.

That night the two young males, so deeply hurt in love, found themselves snuggled up against each other, cuddled in their warmth, surrounded by blankets and a comfortable silence in a secluded dance practice room. 

A/N

For anyone confused,

The story actually shows three stages of Minho's life. We've partially gone through Minho's teenage life and family issues that come along with it. We're rn going through his stage of becoming an adult.

And later on we'll see Minho's adult self and problems that'll arise then are gonna be far more complicated (or interesting).

The ships will keep switching and I'd love to see yall guessing which couples are gonna end up together.

This story is really close to me so I appreciate anyone whose reading this. I love you<3