3

Seungmin seemed to have gotten an attachment to my white beanie. The way his eyes sparkled when he saw his reflection for the first time wearing it made it clear.

He looked absolutely adorable. I couldn't help smiling at the innocent giggles such a small thing was producing from him. It made my heart warm.

"You can keep it. It looks better on you."

I let him wear the beanie all day and when he tried to return it before departing, it just didn't feel right to take it away from him.

"Ah no, Minho hyung! I can't do that. It's yours after all."

"It's fine. I'm loving to see it on you." I softly said as I ruffled his hair before putting the beanie on him again.

Seungmin blushed and quickly nodded his head. We then bid goodbyes for the day and headed towards our home.

While on my way back, I couldn't take Seungmin's adorable giggles out of my head. Smiles were prominent on my face.

This feeling wasn't foreign to me. If anything it was way familiar than any other feeling. After all, it hadn't been long since I last felt this sort of warm feeling for someone.

The feeling of falling.

The feeling I thought I had forbidden myself to feel.

But maybe. Maybe I could start all over again?

Third person's POV

It had been two months since Minho and Seungmin crossed paths. Slowly the time Minho dreaded the most had come around.

The time to say goodbye.

It was the last day of winter vacation, meaning the last day of their special classes. Minho came in earlier hoping to spot the blob of blond hair sitting in one of the sits.

Minho sneakily went behind the blond boy and leaned towards his ears,

"Missed me, baby?"

Seungmin was startled by the low voice Minho used to whisper in his ear. He flinched but soon relaxed and broke into a wide smile seeing Minho giggle beside him.

"Hyung, don't scare me like that!" Seungmin softly said as the older took a sit beside him.

Minho noticed immediately how Seungmin wasn't in his usual bubbly self, rather it looked like all the strength the younger male held had been drenched by something.

Eye bags were visible under his tired eyes. It was the first time Minho saw Seungmin like that.

"Hey Seungmo, are you alright?" Minho carefully asked in a soft voice.

Seungmin looked up from his book to meet Minho's eyes. As soon as he saw the older's comforting gaze, a soft sigh left his mouth. "I'm okay."

"Don't lie to me, Seungmin. I can clearly see you're not okay. You know you can tell me anything right? It's fine if you're not comfortable though."

"No.. it's just.. I'm not doing very well. You see I have some mental health issues and it has been working up lately. I'll be going to my psychiatrist today after class to see if they can help."

Seungmin sighed again as he explained his situation. Minho was kinda taken aback. He never thought Seungmin was going through so much and what amazed him more was how he could talk about his mental health so easily.

He could never open up that easily to anyone. Nevertheless, he slowly approached Seungmin's right hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze implying he could continue.