30

Days passed by with a blink of an eye.

Minho and Jisung's days were filled with one working his ass off and the other lying around the older's house, occasionally visiting Aunt Mina and helping out in Minho's household chores although the older strictly told not to.

As boring and bland their days might sound, the nights were equally amusing. After Minho's shift ended, the two would roam around the city, getting drunk in their favourite club on weekends, Minho regularly having dance practices in the empty vacant dance studio, with his Ji of course.

And the days ending with loads of cuddles and smooches.

And maybe.. some occasional sex.

With a blink of an eye, the long summer vacation ended, meaning that it was finally an end to Jisung's temporary stay in LA.

"Hyung, will you go to the airport with me tomorrow?" Jisung's face was pressed against Minho's chest as they were engulfed in the sweet warmth of the mattress, the night falling deep outside.

A heavy sigh left the older's mouth as he carefully caressed the younger's soft locks.

"Of course I am, Sungie."

"Don't you have work though?"

"I got a day off."

The slight downfall in Minho's tone didn't go unnoticed by Jisung himself. He propped himself up on his elbow to look the other in the eyes. "Hyung, are you sad?"

Minho locked eyes with the younger before forcing him to drop on his chest again, cuddling him close to himself.

"Do I look very happy to you?"

Jisung chuckled at the pout that adorned the older's lips. "Stop sulking, hyung! We can call and facetime whenever we're free ANd I'll visit you every chance I get. Promise you'll come to Seoul to see me when you're free too, k?"

"I know. And yeah, I will."

"Yep, so nothing to be upset about!"

Settling on the depressing topic of Jisung's departure for now, the two closed their eyes to finally try and get some sleep before the long day ahead, in each other's arms for the last time possibly in a long time.

"Oh!" As if remembering something important, Jisung perked up, "I'll be meeting Aunt Mina in the morning before going to the airport."

"Okay." Minho mumbled sleepily.

Not lengthening the conversation any further, Jisung decided to fall asleep too, trying to memorize every little feeling of bliss surrounding the older male under him.

...

"Omo, my Sungie, I'm gonna miss you so damn much! Make sure to visit me more often, okay??" Saying Mina was overreacting would be an understatement.

But as he had already expected from his dramatic ass aunt that just loved him way too much, Jisung was used to the rants.

I'll be coming to LA more now anyways, aunt.

"Sure, aunt. Now I should go or I'll really be late. Minho's waiting for me at his apartment. We'll be heading to the airport together."

Biding goodbye to his aunt and uncle, Jisung finally set out of their dance studio, heading towards the older's apartment by foot.

No matter how many times he said the same thing to Minho or his aunt, about coming here as often as he could, he knew that those were still not enough to reassure their anticipating hearts. Neither it was reassuring enough for his own beating heart.

Jisung had already lost a big amount of time staying away from the love of his life, and each second that they would spend in the future parted from each other was a pang in his heart.

He was about to cross a lane to finally reach the older's neighbourhood when suddenly a force from behind pulled him back into the alleyway he was passing by.

WHA-

Before his brain could process the sudden movement around him, a white cloth was pressed against his mouth.

And in a matter of minutes, the world around fell too dark to comprehend anymore for the guy that suddenly fell limp on the cold floor.

...

Where is he!??

Minho's hands gripped his phone tight as his other hand was firmly placed on his hip in a worried manner. He was walking back and forth in his neatly decorated living room, a packed luggage forgotten at the side of the room.

"Damn, Ji, why aren't you picking up the phone?"

The guy had been trying to reach the younger for an hour now. They were supposed to leave for the airport by 10, but it was already almost 11 and there was no sign of Jisung.

He'd be lying if he said Minho wasn't worried sick at the moment.

*Ring ring*

Putting a pause to Minho's overflowing thoughts and worries, his phone finally started ringing, displaying a very familiar contact name on top.

Sungie calling...

"Jisung, where are you?" He didn't let the younger say anything as he picked up. "Are you okay? Why weren't you picking up my calls?"

Minho paused as he noticed the silence on the other end of the line, it eventually being broken a few seconds afterwards. "Hyung.."

Jisung's voice sounded dry, too dry and tired for Minho's liking.

"Can you bring my luggage to the airport? I'm on my way there."

"But Sungie, we were supposed to go together." Although he was confused, Minho started picking up the luggage and make his way out as soon as the younger requested him to do so.

"I'm sorry, hyung.. Just come here quick."

And despite the reassurance of the younger being okay, Minho couldn't help the underlying worry growing in his chest.