7

Minho, as soon as setting foot on the roads, could see a figure standing not so far from him, waving cutely at him.

He smiled even more after seeing the younger boy's face after so long. His heart was filled with a warm feeling that Minho oh so desperately loved to hold onto.

Kim Seungmin, what are you making me feel.

"Hyung!" Seungmin engulfed Minho in a large hug as soon as he came in front of him. "I missed you a lot!"

"I missed you too, Seungmin-ah." Minho giggled a little at the boy's cheerful greeting.

The two boys walked on the empty streets of the neighborhood for a while, eventually heading towards the direction of a nearby park.

They chatted along the way, catching up on everything they had missed out on, laughing and giggling at each other occasionally. It felt very peaceful to both of them.

Minho sat down on one of the swings upon reaching the park, gesturing Seungmin to sit on the one beside.

Seungmin smiled and sat down as well. Both of them swinging by themselves for a while, just enjoying the soft breeze of the night brushing on their faces.

"You know hyung," Seungmin broke the peaceful silence. "The results of the admission test is gonna be published tomorrow."

"Wait really!?" Minho was taken aback at the sudden information. This meant tomorrow was a really important day for his younger friend. Seungmin nodded smiling.

"I'm really nervous, hyung." Seungmin's smile dropped as he confessed his real feelings looking straight in the older's eyes.

Minho knew exactly how that felt. He remembered staying up all night before his result day. He was so nervous that it felt like nothing good was gonna be brought with the rising son of the next day.

But eventually the result got published and he made it. He made it into his dream university in his dream major.

Everything that went on that day felt like a rollercoaster ride to Minho and he still could feel all of that just by closing his eyes.

So Minho did what he thought would be the best to do. Something that he would have appreciated very much on his important day.

He got up from his swing and slowly held one of Seungmin's hands standing in front of him. He pulled the younger's hand a bit which made Seungmin stand up too.

After giving his hand a reassuring squeeze, Minho wrapped his arms around Seungmin to provide him with a warm hug.

Seungmin was taken aback at the sudden display of affection from the older. Nonetheless he smiled profoundly, loving the skin ship, and wrapped his arms around Minho's shoulder.

"Seungmo, it's okay to feel nervous and terrified. I understand. But don't feel like tomorrow doesn't have anything to offer you. It certainly does. It offers you your future. Whatever path you might get thrown onto tomorrow is the path you have to mould for yourself to move forward." Minho stroked the younger's back comfortingly, making Seungmin relax instantly at the older's embrace.

"I want to keep my promise, hyung." Seungmin's voice came out muffled as he had hidden his face on the older's neck, nudging softly.

Minho's heart melted at the younger's words. He knew how much Seungmin was determined to get into Minho's university.

And thinking about him being one of the biggest reason for that made him feel special.

"You will. Don't worry. We'll be together always." Minho whispered in the younger's ear and patted the back of his head afterwards.

They didn't know how long they stayed that a way, finding comfort in each other's arms, swaying their body from side to side, forgetting everything that mattered in the world around just to put focus on each other.

That feeling was ethereal. That feeling was the blossoming of something warm in both the boys' hearts.

*Ding*
You have a post that you are tagged in.

*Ding*You have a post that you are tagged in

1579 likes
Minnie.kim thank you for believing in me, hyung. I kept my promise<3 Lee.know

A/N

Smol chapter uwu