19

Seungmin's lips parted in shock as his eyes widened. His best friend was sitting right in front of him, staring right into his eyes with a hopeful glint present in his, confessing his love for him.

How come he never realized this? More importantly, he had no idea what to feel at that moment, sitting in that situation.

His mind was completely blank whereas his heart beat had caught up to a speedy pace, making him feel so many things at the same time. Is that how it felt to be confessed to?

He didn't know. How could he know? Throughout the 19 years of his life, no one had ever shown any interest in him romantically neither did he. All this was just so new to him.

"H-Hey, it's okay if you don't feel the same way. Just tell me how you really feel, Minnie." Hyunjin slightly panicked at the younger's stoic state.

"I don't know, Hyunjin. I d-don't know what I feel." Seungmin looked down on his lap, trying his best to sort out his emotions.

Hyunjin didn't know what to say anymore either. Did he just ruin it all?

"Can you- can you give me some time? This is really shocking to me and I n-need some time to think." Seungmin looked up at Hyunjin with a pleading expression.

Hyunjin nodded before engulfing the younger in a warm hug. He knew how confusing and overwhelming being confessed to for the first time could feel like.

So he was more than willing to give the younger the time he needed.

He was more than willing to wait for the younger as long as it took.

That night Seungmin couldn't sleep properly. To give him space, Hyunjin had went to sleep over at a friend's house, leaving him completely alone with the roaming thoughts in his head.

He was questioning himself about everything. Did he feel something for his best friend? If he had asked for some time to think, there must be some sorta feelings inside him that made him want to choose wisely, right?

All these questions were overwhelming him. But most importantly, the question that lingered in his head was what about Minho hyung?

The puppy-like boy had certainly developed some kind of attraction towards the mentioned older.

But he wasn't sure how Minho felt about him. Surely they had kissed once and would hang out now and then, that didn't mean the older thought of him the same way too, right?

He seemed closer to Chan hyung too.

Seungmin had previously heard rumours about Minho and his producer best friend being in some kind of relationship due to the amount of times Chan would drop by to see or pick up Minho after uni, but decided not to give any head to those.

But right now his confused mind couldn't think of anything else.

Just as he was drowning in his thoughts, a text from the said older brought him back to reality.

Minho hyung<3
Hey
You up?

Seungmo
Yes hyung
I was actually gonna text you

Minho hyung<3
I see
I had something to talk about too
But you can go first

Seungmo
Okay hyung

Minho hyung<3
I'm actually right outside your dormitory. Come outside first.

Seungmin's eyes widened at the last text. He quickly texted back an "okay" before grabbing his jacket and making his way outside.