55

"I love you, hyung. Thank you for saving me."

"I... love you too, Seungmin.."

Minho laid on the bed of Seungmin, the younger lying right beside him deep in sleep. They were now finally in bed resting for the upcoming day tomorrow.

It was Minho that suggested coming down earlier from the rooftop, giving excuses like it was getting cold and they'd fall sick.

In all honesty, he was only looking for an escape.

In the middle of the night, he wanted to go home and not stay in Seungmin's apartment that night, clearly because his heart was hurting too much at that moment.

It was too painful to pretend to be okay.

But of course Seungmin opposed to the idea and eventually led the older to bed. "Rest up well, hyung. You look tired. It's too dangerous to go back now anyways." He had said before falling asleep.

Minho could only nod.

Here he was now, tangled up in sheets. Tears streamed down the side of his face, hitting the mattress underneath him.

He wanted to scream, let out wails of agony to fill in the void of his empty heart.

Even in a room sharing with his boyfriend, Minho felt so lonely and heavy.

Biting down on his arm, he tried his best not to make any sound and suppress the stream of tears flowing out him.

Eventually it left marks on his pale hands, butchered red clotting hear and there on his skin.

That night Minho cried the most he had done in a long time.

Letting go of all hard emotions he was carrying, hiding within himself, the poor guy wanted to feel some kind of relief.

But all he got was a heart even heavier in grief than before.

*2 months later*

"The preparation is ready. Mr Lee asked for you handle this professionally. He also informed that he won't be attending today's meeting."

"How can he not come when it's about Mr Han?"

"I suppose he has faith in your capabilities, hyung."

Minho let out a small laugh of sarcasm. "You know better, San. That man is more likely trying to observe my capabilities."

Minho's former secretary, Choi San, laughed at his response. "Very likely."

"Anyways, it's good that you're here though. I have.. some work for you."

San shrugged. "You really made me transfer from LA to Korea just because you have work to do? And I thought you missed me."

San managed to pull the best set of puppy eyes.

Minho laughed before replying, "Yeah I missed you too, glad now?"

With a big smile, the younger nodded enthusiastically as a response.

"What do you want me to do though?"

"About that.." Going around his office, Minho picked out some files before handing them to the other. "The details are in here. I want you to check Han Younghoon's background. Find out about their business, family, his relationship with dad and everything there is to know."

"Mmh okay I can do that." The younger paused to look through some of the information given to him. "But why are you interested in this man?"

Minho let out a big sigh, already on his way out of his office before putting on his suit.