56

"Ayo hyung I got news-"

San's words got stuck in his throat the moment he moved around, originally expecting to face his boss only, but seeing another familiar face next to Minho's.

"Oh- wait.. Han Jisung?" He asked with a confused tone. "What are you doing with him?" The last question being directed towards Minho.

"Yes. You can leave now. I'll contact you later."

Minho patted his younger friend's shoulder, passing a sign to shut his mouth with a stern glare too.

"Okay! Got it." San laughed horrified as he started getting his stuff to leave the room as soon as possible. "Will talk to you tonight then. Bye, hyung!"

Waving at the older for the last time, San finally dashed out of the room, leaving Jisung with a sighing Minho.

"Who.. was that?"

Jisung had been standing there, watching the whole quick exchange unfold in front of his eyes and now that the stranger was gone he finally decided to open his mouth.

"No one." Minho responded before going to sit down in his office chair.

Jisung frowned but decided not to push. He didn't have the right to after all.

Minho looked up from his laptop to see the younger fiddling with his suit sleeves, awkwardly standing in the middle of the room.

He let out a small sigh. "You can sit here." He said while pointing towards the chair in front of his desk.

Jisung nodded before following the older's instructions.

"I thought I told you to keep me living a secret. Why does that.. guy earlier know my name?" He asked after a while of sitting in silence.

"Is you being here not enough proof for people to know that you're alive?"

Well not. Because it's all dad's people anyways-

Instead of what was in his mind, Jisung decided to not respond to that.

Minho's eyes drifted from his laptop to the male in front of him again at the silence. "Say.." he decided to change topics. "Why are you here?"

"What do you mean?"

"You were a medical student. Why are you here during business deals?"

Minho saw as Jisung bit down on his lips to think for a brief answer to explain his situation the best he could.

"I'm here only because dad wanted me to. He kinda wants me to succeed his business I guess.."

"Sucks to be you." Sucks to be you too, Minho. "Did you finish MBBS though? Or are you actually planning to join business?"

Jisung shook his head. "I have no intention of joining him. And yeah I'm done with MBBS, already enrolled for my FCPS degree."

"That's good."

Jisung swore he saw a small smile of pride appear on the older's features that faded as soon as it appeared.

"It's good because I won't have to waste my time teaching you then. You can sit here till you have to go." Minho stood up from his seat. "I have to go."

"Where?" The question came out of Jisung's mouth before he could stop himself.

Minho halted in his steps to look back at the restless younger looking up at him expectantly.

"It's none of your business."

He was about to go away when a hand grabbed his wrist.

"Is it the guy from earlier?" Jisung knew he was overstepping boundaries but he couldn't help the pool of ridiculous questions flowing out of him. "What's your relationship with him?"