62

It is hard to contain your tears when your father apologises for his actions and tears up in your arms.

Minho couldn't help letting his tears fall either.

But in anyways, he couldn't have been happier to share such a heartfelt moment with his dad before continuing his work.

Right now, he was driving towards somewhere he thought he'd never visit. A place where he didn't belong at all.

He drove and drove until he reached the outskirts of the city. The sky outside was still bright, the afternoon breeze welcoming him cordially.

Minho parked his car on the side of the road. Streets here were pretty quiet and void of people and had an eerie feeling to it. Nevertheless, he got out of his car and waited for someone to appear as per directions.

Someone did appear after a few minutes, more specifically a tall guy with an obnoxious look in his eyes.

His muscles were sticking out and his fairly long hair tied back in a ponytail. A classic bad guy you could say.

"You're Mr Lee Minho?"

Despite his obnoxious look, his tone sounded polite and obedient.

"Yes," Minho nodded.

"Follow me." Saying that, the guy started walking towards the other side.

Minho followed him without hesitation. They took turns, passed through many alleyways and finally reached a street that looked nothing like the neighbourhood he had just seen.

It was luxurious, trees planted at the side of the roads that led straight to a valley not so far.

A car was parked right in front of them.

"Get in."

The two males got into the car and they drove towards the said valley.

Minho couldn't help getting surprised at how spacious the property was, not to mention the house that more or so looked like a mansion.

Han Younghoon really was the king of the underworld.

The car parked in front of the front gate of the house from where Minho was led inside by another man, this time in suits, towards what they called 'The boss's office'.

"Sir, he's here." The said man pressed a few buttons and instructed Minho to go inside before taking his leave as well.

Minho entered the spacious office room. It looked nothing out of the ordinary until his eyes caught the display of various guns on one of the walls.

"I see that you're really here."

Minho's eyes looked around and finally spotted the man he had been waiting to meet sitting on the couch.

"How can I not? I promised you a visit after all, uncle."

Younghoon laughed and gestured for the younger to take a sit on the couch opposite to him.

"You really are interesting, Lee Minho. I didn't expect you to so calmly except everything despite being kept in the dark for so long."

Minho smiled as if it was nothing.

"It's my honour to be a part of your world, uncle. I would've appreciated it if you and my dad had me on the plan earlier, would've saved your breath."

"Ah if I had known you were this useful, I would've engaged you with my son instead of Nori. You would've liked that better huh?"

Minho laughed along with Younghoon. A few days after his breakup with Seungmin, he had contacted Younghoon privately and told him that he found out about everything and was willing to be a part of the mafia.