6

In a bright morning, the first feelings you usually get are of pure bliss, initially mixed in with the discomfort of waking up sometimes.

But for Minho, a normal course of feelings was something far from often after waking up.

Almost every day he would wake up with a heavy heart, a familiar emptiness filling his whole chest as he would slowly start his days.

This was what was common for Minho yet it seemed he could never actually get fully used to the toxic antics he had towards himself. It was a part of him, also it wasn't.

After lazily doing all his morning tasks and getting ready in a quite simple but comfortable attire, Minho made his way downstairs to get breakfast with his parents. He wished them both good morning and proceeded on having his breakfast. 

"Make sure to work hard and make us proud, okay son?" Mrs Lee smiled at her son before bidding him goodbye for his first day at his university.

Minho returned her smile and headed towards his bike. He usually didn't ride it except while going to high school last year and now university.

It was quite of a surprise on his side that his parents agreed on getting him a bike so easily on his junior year of high school.

But of course he had to promise he would get into a renowned university in exchange, which he actually did despite having shit ton of load and a heartbreak in his senior year. 

Minho took off his helmet to look at the business administration building in front of him.

A smile made its way on his lips as he sighed dreamily, thinking about all the dreams he could make true here. With a hopeful glint present in his smile, he made his way inside.

The day went on pretty smoothly for Minho. He got used to the new atmosphere of uni life, kind of got ahold of the subjects he had for the year, also making new friends.

It all went too well for Minho's anxious self as he was quite nervous about meeting new people, his social anxiety refraining him from talking to his classmates.

Despite that, a sorta short guy named Changbin approached him first and started a conversation. They clicked pretty quickly as they talked about their similar taste in music, Minho's passion for dancing got Changbin interested too. 

"Chan hyung actually told me you would be going here, so I wanted to be friends with you too." Changbin said once they got kind of comfortable with each other.

"Oh! You know Chan?" Minho smiled at the mention of his best friend.

"Yeah, I'm his roommate in the uni dorms. We also work in his studio together." 

Minho was happy to meet one of Chan's friends and also amazed that Changbin could both produce and rap really well.

They exchanged numbers and socials and made their way home separately.

After parking his bike, Minho entered his house with a jolly mood.

His mood got slightly dampened though noticing the familiar pair of guest in their living room loudly laughing and gossiping with his parents. 

Aunt Minjae and Nori..

"Oh Minho, you're back!" Mrs Lee stood up from the couch and hugged Minho, Minho returning the hug with equal genuineness and a smile. "Come meet your aunt Minjae."

"Aigoo Minho is a total man now! Look at that cute little boy growing up so fine." Minjae cooed at Minho, taking his hands.

Minho smiled and greeted her. Don't get him wrong, he never pretended while being nice to people. He genuinely liked Minjae as he remembered going to her place often when he was a kid.