31

And before he knew it, the surroundings around him turned dark as he fell limp on the cold concrete street.

Jisung opened his eyes slowly to be met with a sight he wished so hard to never see again. The sudden feeling of deja vu hitting him hard.

He was tied to a chair, in a room he could only recognise as some kind of fancy hotel room, the decorations being nothing similar to the last time he had been held captive.

An overwhelming sensation of helplessness spreaded across his body as he noticed the familiar monitor seating right across him, a well-built man guarding it and him by the side.

"Sir, he's awake." The man passed the message of Jisung's awakening in the phone that was connected.

As soon as the words were sent, the monitor before him turned on as the grinning face of a man in business attire appeared on screen.

"Oh my my, look who's finally up. If you'd slept in more, I was afraid I'd have to book you a flight home myself."

Jisung gritted his teeth at the man's mocking tone. Oh how much he hated that sickening voice!

"What? Wondering why you're here again?"

"What do you want from me, Mr Lee?"

Jisung's voice came out a bit more confident than he intended to, which was a relief, although inside he was just as scared.

Lee Jihoon laughed on the screen. "Actually, Han, I wonder why YOU are here? I thought you were a smart kid and knew what's good for you. Was I not clear enough last time we met?"

"I don't know what you're talking about, sir. Please let me go or I'll miss my flight, and like you said you might have to book a flight for me yourself then."

Jihoon chukled again, amused by the younger's cockiness, knowing very well how much he enjoyed wiping off that confidence off of people.

"Let's get straight to the point then." His voice went a few octaves lower, making Jisung shiver under his clothes. "I thought I was clear enough when I said stay away from my son. But I guess your little brain forgot that and is trying to get into my son's pants again."

"Sir, you can't control your son forever. And for your information, I'm not fucking afraid of you anymore. I know I promised back then that I'll leave Minho but,"

He himself didn't remember the last time his voice came out this stern and confident. "I promised hyung too, that I'll stay by his side no matter what."

"If that's what you wish then... Han Jisung-"

...

"JISUNG!"

Jisung's head perked up, the sudden yell of his name pulling him out of the bundle of thoughts clouding his head.

A slight smile appeared on his features at the sight of Minho running towards his direction, just as quick as it disappeared.

"Ji!" Minho finally stopped running when he reached the younger, breathing heavily to stable the nerves.
"You know you should let me know beforehand before changing decisions like that."

Jisung chuckled. "Sorry, hyung.. won't happen again."

"It's okay," Minho huffed. "I'm just pissed that my time with you got shorter."

A beautiful fit of giggles escaped the younger, making Minho smile fondly at the guy he loved so so much.

He'd for sure miss the only ball of sunshine in his life.