25

*Play Taste by Stary Kids for this chapter*

Minho frowned slightly seeing the younger's state. "Hannie, are you okay?" He cupped his face with his hands.

"Yes.." Jisung had visible tears in his eyes that he was trying hard to contain. "Can I kiss you again, hyung?"

Without further ado, Minho launched himself onto the younger for the second time. This time the kiss was more intense.

A few tears escaped Jisung's eyes, the push of his emotions being too hard to contain. He let his hands roam through Minho's hair, pulling him even closer.

Minho, on the other hand, was not doing very well either. The familiar feeling of the younger's lips on his was clouding his brain.

Oh how much he missed this, how much he missed having his heart flutter and stomach churn whenever they'd kiss.

How much he missed his Sungie.

The makeout session went on for a while, till both of them were out of breath.

More people were gathering in the dance floor as the night went deeper, closing in any space usable under the disco.

The music now changed to a more erotic one. Both of them were getting hot whether that be because of their close proximity, the amount of drunk people around or the hormones going crazy inside.

After regaining his breath, Minho held the younger closer to himself as he began to leave kisses on his jaw.

He continued on kissing and sucking on the younger's skin, making his way down to his neck and collarbone.

A certain spot, that Minho still had memories of in the back of his head, made Jisung let out a low moan as Minho sucked on it.

Smirking, he bit and sucked on the spot over and over again, leaving a dark purple hickey on his smooth skin.

Jisung was having a hard time containing in his moans, so he did the best thing he could think of, brought his lips closer to the older's ears and lowly and eroticly moaned.

Oh how much Minho loved to hear that angelic voice.

Wanting to hear the younger more, Minho swayed their bodies together, leading Jisung with his strong grip on his hips.

He swiftly brought the younger's hip closer to his while doing the same himself, both of their crotches grinding on each other as a result.

Minho growled at the friction in his lower part while Jisung hid his face in Minho's shoulder to let out a loud muffled moan.

"Hannie, want to go to my house?" Minho whispered in the younger's ears.

The guy in his arms nodded, still hiding his face in his shoulder. Minho gently picked him up as he made his way out of the bar and to his bike.

Once they were settled in his bike, Jisung again wrapped his arms around the older's torso securely, letting his head rest on his back.

...

⚠️Smut⚠️

The apartment door closed shut as the two males entered the empty residence, eating each other's face.

Quickly taking off their shoes in the way, Minho picked up the younger by his thighs to make their way to his bedroom. Once they reached, he gently laid the younger down on the bed and hovered over him.

There were so many feelings running through the boys' heads. But what overcame everything was the overwhelming tension between them and the longing of being away from each other for so long.