Author's Note

WELCOME TO

Hello my lovelies

Hello my lovelies

Hi and welcome to my own personal dream land of make believe

Thank you for giving my story a chance!

You guys mean the fucking world to me <33

This is my first book so please be aware my writing is not perfect nor is it close to being professional.

My writing is literal shit but then again it's mainly for fun plus I write whatever the hell comes to mind so don't get offended too much.

But, PSA, my aesthetics make my book seem more interesting than it really is so, Hehe.

Her Sinful Temptation is officially the first book of my up starting series called "The Russo Series" which has been November of 2021 and will continue to go until 2022.

At least that is the plan but plans can change so let's just hope for the best.

The book was previously named adoration but I changed it so I hope you guys like the new name and if you guys don't, go suck a cheese ball.

My writing is not perfect and I edit this book every fucking day so if you see the time estimate going up that's what it is.

I'm gonna tell y'all this right now, refrain from calling my characters or book, embarrassing or cringe or trying to comment about very fucking little thing, because I will on your ass like white on rice won't give a fuck about it. I gave y'all multiple warnings that this was my first time writing a story, and much editing is being done, so if you still continue to read it's because you wanted too not because you were forced.

To be quite fair, this book was started on a whim and I had no real clue how to write or even express myself in a way to reach people, but I never once expect my book to begin to grow so fast so soon so I have started to edit the hell out of this book so if you've been here from the begin thank you so much, and if not, still, thank you for joining me on my writing journey, though, I will still require a bit of guidance.

This is the first book I have ever written so there will be mistakes made and spelling errors.

I'm human it happens.

You may correct me but please be nice about the way you do that because I am very protective of not only my books but my writing and my characters as well.

If you have nothing nice to say don't speak.

Please do not be rude and or hurtful to any one in my comments it will only be bad for you.