Chapter Three

𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀

𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀

Ring Ring Ring !

"What the actual fuck" I groaned as the alarm was right next to my ear leaving my practically fucking time death now.

Fucking hell just kill me now,

There should be absolutely no reason in the last ever depth of hell and beyond that her phone should have such a violent, and annoying loud ring tone to make me jump up like Casper just smacked my ass.

The obnoxious and irritating buzzing still continuing, My head beginning to pound inside of my skull as the harsh light from the supposedly dim curtains of my room peaked through.

But, yet here my lazy ass laid still slipping in and out of consciousness, with mind going a thousand miles per hour screaming for me to return to my what was once a peaceful slumber. And yet, I was completely fogged in the brain and unable to move.

Maybe, sometime during the night a sleep
Demon came and eneged from the shadows and I ended up getting sleep paralysis!

Nah, that's crazy. Right?

The sound of the alarm resonated all through out the room leaving a tone deafening echo bouncing along the walls of the room.

Turn it off— I wanted to scream but I was still trying to rack my brain,

How fucking peachy—

Great, my morning is already off to a great start. note the sarcasm if you haven't already.

Making me dread the morning even more then before it that was even possible but when I came to me it was.

I was definitely not a morning person and I had absolutely zero shame about it either,cause who gonna check me?

Oh okay that's what I thought.

"Oh my god,turn that alarm off karee or I swear i will throw the entire phone out of the fucking window " I began to the morning whining as I pushed my head deeper into the pillow wishing I was still sleeping.

Karee quickly turns it off knowing I'm half joking.

Emphasis on the half.

"Okay okay! Ms.Grumpy pants get up ,we need to start getting ready now to make it there on time!"Karee exclaimed, hushed urging me to get out of bed.

Making me groan cause it's literally six in the fucking morning.

If this girl keeps yelling I'm gonna push her out of the window next.